Windows 10: AI Suite 3 "Invalid class string, progID: aaHM.acpiHmData2"

Discus and support AI Suite 3 "Invalid class string, progID: aaHM.acpiHmData2" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I ran into this issue today when I did a quick restart to my computer and instead of AI Suite 3 opening automatically, I received this notice listed in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnGenesis, Jun 24, 2021.

1. AI Suite 3 "Invalid class string, progID: aaHM.acpiHmData2"

I ran into this issue today when I did a quick restart to my computer and instead of AI Suite 3 opening automatically, I received this notice listed in the subject. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but so far I'm still getting the same results. Any idea on how to fix this other then refreshing my computer?

:)

JohnGenesis, Jun 24, 2021
  2. blaka_958 Win User

Ai suite3 error

when I try to open Ai suite3 it comes up with invalid class string, progID

blaka_958, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Cliff S Win User
    AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified.

If it doesn't install properly make sure you uninstall it again, then boot to safe mode and use the AI SUITE 3 CLEANER SERVICES cleaner tool

AI Suite 3 cleaner

This will make sure AIS3's services are nuked too.
    Then try a reinstall.

'

Cliff S, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Rich B44 Win User

AI Suite 3 "Invalid class string, progID: aaHM.acpiHmData2"

error 800401F3 invalid class string after anniversary update

I get error 800401F3 invalid class string trying multiple things both on a mapped drive. One is KeePass with the data file on the mapped drive, it works Ok if data file is on C drive. The other is installing a program stored on the mapped drive. These both
    worked fine before the update I tried turning off virus scan and firewall but that didn't help. I'm guessing that some network setting got changed but don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

Rich B44, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

AI Suite 3 "Invalid class string, progID: aaHM.acpiHmData2"

1. AI Suite 3 "Invalid class string, progID: aaHM.acpiHmData2" - Similar Threads - Suite Invalid class

2. Invalid json string

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid json string: when i try to log into my xbox account on the newest xbox app on the latest update, it always says "Invalid JSON string." i really don't know why this is happening, probably because my xbox account originates from my xbox one? please answer....
  3. Aisuite3 Invalid class string

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aisuite3 Invalid class string: Aisuite3 can't run after windows update 21h1, trying to reinstall it through Armoury Crate and AsusSupport but didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aisuite3-invalid-class-string/a98cf565-ac1c-42a1-943a-0ccf4d5c010b
  4. New Class-Action Suit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Class-Action Suit?: Last night, with updates permanently disabled, and not having had any major issue with this before at least since Windows 10 kept trying to hijack every Windows 7/8/8.1 system a few years back, my computer restarted itself while I slept, killing a business process I had...
  5. 3 suits in spider solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 suits in spider solitaire?: I've successfully downloaded and installed the original Windows 7 games from https://winaero.com/get-windows-7-games-for-windows-10/ into Windows 10 but it seems that Spider Solitaire will not play using 3 suits. 1 suit, yes. 2 suits, yes, 4 suits, yesbut not 3. Has anyone...
  6. System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid class

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid class: Hello. When I launch a application with "PhotonControl", I got following error message: PhotonControl Error Failed to query processes. Exception: System.Managemnt.ManagementException: Invalid class at...
  7. Robocopy invalid parameter 3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robocopy invalid parameter 3: Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but this script keeps telling me that a parameter is invalid and I can't figure out why.. I moved the parameters to a variable because somebody suggested that might work but I also tried Robocopy "$StartLocation" "$EndLocation" /SEC /E...
  8. ASUS Z97-PRO AI Suite and AS Media USB3 Driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Z97-PRO AI Suite and AS Media USB3 Driver?: I have just purchased 2 Sabrent SATA III to USB 3.0 Cases for a SATA III HDD. This way I can keep backups offline for our desktop systems. Here is the issue, however. These Sabrent EC-DFFN docks support UASP. Great, but I do not see that enabled on my MoBo as I checked the...
  9. AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified.: After installing Intel XTU today AI Suite 3 has stopped working, the program would not open. I ran the uninstaller and reinstalled with no change. I ran the uninstaller again an noticed after it had uninstalled that the AI Suite processes were still running in Task Manager....
  10. Asus AI Suite 3 1.01.73 uninstallation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus AI Suite 3 1.01.73 uninstallation error: Hello! I'm trying to uninstall the Asus AI Suite III version 1 so I can install the new version 3. I went into Uninstall Programs and Features, clicked on AI Suite III, clicked Uninstall. AI Suite loads up and prompts me for what modules to uninstall. I click them all since I...