Windows 10: AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified.

Discus and support AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ai Suite 3 has now been officially updated, as opposed to the beta: [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kol12, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Cliff S New Member

AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified.

Ai Suite 3 has now been officially updated, as opposed to the beta:

AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified. [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jan 12, 2018
  2. Kol12 Win User

Nice one! Is this available through your motherboard downloads page or is there and official download page?

Kol12, Jan 12, 2018
  3. Cliff S New Member
    Motherboard downloads drivers & tools.

Cliff S, Jan 12, 2018
  4. Kol12 Win User

Not a lot of support for my Asus Z97 anymore so not on my mobo download page. Grabbed it from the X Hero download page instead.

Will install and see how compatible it is. *Smile

Kol12, Jan 13, 2018
  5. Cliff S New Member
    *Thumbs

Cliff S, Jan 13, 2018
  6. Kol12 Win User
    Is it working well for you? I have trouble with fan curves resetting and fan profile settings being lost and this is still present in the beta I'm currently using.

Kol12, Jan 13, 2018
  7. Cliff S New Member
    The couple of months I have had an ASUS board, I have found the fan controls to be not so good as the MSI ones.

I have voltage regulated fans, and not PWM.
    When you auto tune them, Q-Fan sets the start speed too high, and there is no way to customize then lower, and it can get noisey.
    On on tuning "session" it set all 3 of my bottom fans(connected to one header through a splitter) to full speed.
    I had to tune over & over, so it would lower the start speed.

The Fan xpert start speed(voltage) also effects manual setting, of fix rpm mode.

I have found where the fan profiles are stored and have made a copy of them, so the next time AIS3 updates I can just copy them back.
    C:\ProgramData\ASUS\DIP\FanXpert\Profiles

Cliff S, Jan 13, 2018
  8. Kol12 Win User

Do you have your fans set to DC in the Bios? What do you mean the start speed? Are the three bottom fans the intake on your case? Which Corsair fans are they?

There is a problem with the profiles you create at least for me in that they get corrupted losing some fan curve and spin up/down settings. Also even when a profile is loaded correctly some settings get lost.

Kol12, Jan 15, 2018
  9. Cliff S New Member
    I find the fan curves in BIOS and Fan Xpert match.

My fans are DC and not PWM, by start speed I mean how fast(rpm) they are when they start up. Say 60%
    I can't drag the dot down below the 60 percent minimum, that is set my auto tuning.
    And if I try using RPM Fix Mode, going below the 60% will cause the fans to stall and sputter.

This happens if auto tune sets to 100% which it has a few time also).

With your fan curve take a look wich heat source you are using, Motherboard, PCH(chipset), CPU, external, and so on.

Cliff S, Jan 15, 2018
  10. Kol12 Win User
    The new release AI Suite still has installation/uninstallation issues that occurred with the KB4056892 MS patch. I was facing constant errors when installing 3.00.13 today and it wasn't until I remembered to clean the registry from safe mode that it finally installed.

Also noticed that EZ update, System Information and USB Bios flashback were missing from the installer.

Kol12, Jan 17, 2018
  11. Kol12 Win User
    My Corsair AF140 are DC fans and I also have the red section that I can't set the fans to. In the chart to the right you can see that below 30% the fans would be 0 rpm. At what rpm do your fans run at 60%? I'm guessing the fans you have aren't designed to run the rpm any lower?

Kol12, Jan 17, 2018
  12. Cliff S New Member
    On my MSI board, I could set them any where between 0 rpm and full speed, with no problems, it's definitely their fan controller software(both inside of Windows and in BIOS.).

Not these are three fans connected to one header(the H_AMP one) and Fan xpert is reading the RPM maximum incorrectly.: Air Series SP120 LED Blue High Static Pressure 120mm Fan

Cliff S, Jan 17, 2018
  13. Kol12 Win User

A drop off to 0 rpm under 1185, that can't be right. It seems to only be giving you half the controllable range. The SP120 should do 1650 rpm max also, not 1106.

What is the H-AMP header? Have you tried putting them on individual fan headers and running fan tuning again?

Kol12, Jan 19, 2018
  14. Cliff S New Member

as opposed to

I believe it is reading RPMs wrong as there are 3 fans connected, where as MSIs software was reading it correctly.

I want to use one header, because the three fans are at the bottom, and the sensor for the QFAN(chipset/PCH) is there.
    If I use different headers, the will use different QFAN sensors and also run/ramp up & down at different speeds, and that can get really annoying..

Cliff S, Jan 19, 2018
  15. Berton Win User
Thema:

1. AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified. - Similar Threads - Suite issue system

2. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  3. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  4. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system cannot find the file specified: When I boot my windows, this error code occurs :80070002. The script says that the system cannot find the file run.vbs. I have no idea what caused this. I have windows 11 on my laptop. Can you help me resolve this issue?...
  6. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system cannot find the file specified: When I boot my windows, this error code occurs :80070002. The script says that the system cannot find the file run.vbs. I have no idea what caused this. I have windows 11 on my laptop. Can you help me resolve this issue?...
  7. System Cannot Find the File Specified

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Cannot Find the File Specified: Hi I've been experiencing this popup every time I start up windows. It just happened and I don't know what's wrong, what caused it and how to remove it. I've been scouring the internet for help but can't seem to find any effective resolution. Please help. [ATTACH]...
  8. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Support
    The system cannot find the file specified: In my downloads folder uis a file/folder I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.* files/folder will not delete [img] Suggestions? Ideas? 131559
  9. System cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System cannot find the file specified: Whilst trying to add legacy hardware and updating my 'Audio Device on HD Audio Bus', it successfully found the driver I needed for it(Realtek HD Audio), but it came up with the message 'system cannot find the file specified'. How do I prevent this so I can actually install an...
  10. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The system cannot find the file specified: When I try to access a file to upload to a hosting site I get “The system cannot find the file specified.” How can I correct this issue? I am currently away from my pc, so I cannot upload any screenshots. Steve 113437