Windows 10: AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified.

Discus and support AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is this speaking to the same issue? New version of ASUS AI Suite that works with KB4056892 availabe - Page 3 - Windows 10 Forums Yep. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kol12, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Cliff S New Member

AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified.

Cliff S, Jan 19, 2018
  2. Kol12 Win User

I'm planning on buying the X Hero and 8700K also so have already downloaded the manual. It says something about disabling Q Fan features when connecting 3 pin DC fans to the H_AMP header, have you checked that? What does H_AMP stand for anyway?

AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified. [​IMG]
    X Hero Fan Headers

Kol12, Jan 19, 2018
  3. Cliff S New Member
    High Amperage= for anything over 1 amp, which the other headers use.
    Say you connect 2 or more fans to one "normal" header, and their power draw is more than 1 amp, that could burn out the header eventually. ie> .40 + .40 + .40 = 1.20 amps

Also there are some high powered monster fans out there too.

I think disabling QFAN will just run them at max speed.

Cliff S, Jan 19, 2018
  4. Kol12 Win User

There must be some reason why they recommend PWM fans on the H_AMP header or to disable Q Fan when running DC fans on that header. Maybe you will need clarification from Asus as to what that is all about...

I'm not exactly sure what they mean by disabling Q Fan features. Can Q Fan be disabled for a particular header only?

Kol12, Jan 19, 2018
  5. Cliff S New Member
    All disabling does is make the fan run at 100% speed, just like as if it was connected directly to a molex connector.
    There is absolutely no control then.

The recommendation is for powerful 3-pin DC fans, these only rev up to 1700 RPM.

Cliff S, Jan 19, 2018
  6. Kol12 Win User
    It could be some bug in the software or some quirk with the H-AMP header.

Have you tried support in the Asus forums? I'm not sure what else to suggest. It must be driving you crazy having those 3 fans running constantly at 1000 rpm+. Good luck!

Kol12, Jan 19, 2018
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Being I have tinnitus, at least the noise helps that*Biggrin

It just bugs me, a much more expensive ROG board, doesn't offer the granular DC fan control, I had on the cheaper(but still good) MSI PC MATE.

But other than that, I'm usually listening to music when on the PC, so don't really hear them.

Cliff S, Jan 19, 2018
  8. Kol12 Win User

Your missing way to much to much granularity with those fans, something is not right.

Look at the numbers on the screenshot you posted, 1690 rpm at 90% and 1105 rpm at 100%? It looks like a bug. Try Asus?

Kol12, Jan 19, 2018
  9. Cliff S New Member
    I only need to be able to set my fans at 100% for benchmarking, the rest of the time everything else is ok, and I don't feel like joining yet another forum, but thanks.

My AIO is controlled from it's own proprietary controller, and these three intake fans are only to suck fresh air in, so faster is better anyhow, two blow directly onto my Zotac 1080 Ti (and chipset) , and because of this, it's fans hardly ever turn on*Smile . The third fan blows up into the case bottom to top, with nothing in the way.

I think when I eventually buy a new case, I'll get some new PWM fans, and then the problem will be gone.

Cliff S, Jan 19, 2018
  10. Kol12 Win User
    At least it's working to some degree that suits you, it could be worse I guess. I know there is a reason Fan Xpert gives you that controllable range after running the auto tune but I don't know all the details. Someone who better knows Fan Xpert could probably help you. Good luck!

Kol12, Jan 19, 2018
  11. Cliff S New Member
    Thanks*Smile

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified. - Similar Threads - Suite issue system

2. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  3. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  4. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system cannot find the file specified: When I boot my windows, this error code occurs :80070002. The script says that the system cannot find the file run.vbs. I have no idea what caused this. I have windows 11 on my laptop. Can you help me resolve this issue?...
  6. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system cannot find the file specified: When I boot my windows, this error code occurs :80070002. The script says that the system cannot find the file run.vbs. I have no idea what caused this. I have windows 11 on my laptop. Can you help me resolve this issue?...
  7. System Cannot Find the File Specified

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Cannot Find the File Specified: Hi I've been experiencing this popup every time I start up windows. It just happened and I don't know what's wrong, what caused it and how to remove it. I've been scouring the internet for help but can't seem to find any effective resolution. Please help. [ATTACH]...
  8. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Support
    The system cannot find the file specified: In my downloads folder uis a file/folder I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.* files/folder will not delete [img] Suggestions? Ideas? 131559
  9. System cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System cannot find the file specified: Whilst trying to add legacy hardware and updating my 'Audio Device on HD Audio Bus', it successfully found the driver I needed for it(Realtek HD Audio), but it came up with the message 'system cannot find the file specified'. How do I prevent this so I can actually install an...
  10. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The system cannot find the file specified: When I try to access a file to upload to a hosting site I get “The system cannot find the file specified.” How can I correct this issue? I am currently away from my pc, so I cannot upload any screenshots. Steve 113437