Windows 10: Ai suite3 error

Discus and support Ai suite3 error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I try to open Ai suite3 it comes up with invalid class string, progID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blaka_958, Feb 13, 2019.

1. blaka_958 Win User

Ai suite3 error

when I try to open Ai suite3 it comes up with invalid class string, progID

:)

blaka_958, Feb 13, 2019
  2. stewamax Win User

Fall Feature update 1709 fails and reverts to 1703

Thanks Sumit

There is only one obvious ASUS utility thing to uninstall (AI Suite3) via Programs & Features > Uninstall - which I have done.

There are also five relevant folders in C:\Program Files (X86)\ASUS

- AI SUite 3

- ASUSFanControlService

- AXSP

- IO

- VGA COM

Do I delete these as well?

However, I cannot find the cpuz143 folder - presumably because the 'user' ADMIN1~1 is not defined in the users list.

(Nor - unsurprisingly - are the missing drivers in C;\Windows\System32\drivers)

Any suggestions how I find it please?

Max

stewamax, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Cliff S, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Ai suite3 error

Fall Feature update 1709 fails and reverts to 1703

I see - AI Suite 3 again being named.

Did you delete the folder C:\Program Files\Asus\AI Suite3?

Secondly, have you set Homegroup?

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Ai suite3 error

1. Ai suite3 error - Similar Threads - suite3 error

2. BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error: Hello...I'm running Windows 11 Home x64 v. 23H2 on an MSI Raider GE76 laptop i7-1200H, 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with the latest drivers and just recently I've been getting BSODs following a complete freeze with a buzzing noise in the background ONLY while playing MSF S...
  3. BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error: Hello...I'm running Windows 11 Home x64 v. 23H2 on an MSI Raider GE76 laptop i7-1200H, 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with the latest drivers and just recently I've been getting BSODs following a complete freeze with a buzzing noise in the background ONLY while playing MSF S...
  4. Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers.": I installed a 2 TB Seagate backup device for primarily photos and files. Using a Microsoft 11; an HP laptop 2022 and attempting to copy from iCloud photos/videos or once moved to Microsoft Photos, use a copy/paste - or drag/drop; and this error comes up no matter what.All the...
  5. Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers."

Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers.": I installed a 2 TB Seagate backup device for primarily photos and files. Using a Microsoft 11; an HP laptop 2022 and attempting to copy from iCloud photos/videos or once moved to Microsoft Photos, use a copy/paste - or drag/drop; and this error comes up no matter what.All the...
  6. Bugcheck error causing BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheck error causing BSOD.: I keep getting BSOD's all of which keep showing different things and I don't know what the issue is. I have been trying to fix it for a long while almost a year The codes are as follows:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  7. Bugcheck error causing BSOD.

Bugcheck error causing BSOD.: I keep getting BSOD's all of which keep showing different things and I don't know what the issue is. I have been trying to fix it for a long while almost a year The codes are as follows:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  8. Bugcheck error causing BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. client side error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    client side error: i've been trying to fix this issue on this website where it'll say "application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information." after i've clicked a button for a checkout on something i was gonna buy. i've cleared the cache and...
  10. client side error

client side error: i've been trying to fix this issue on this website where it'll say "application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information." after i've clicked a button for a checkout on something i was gonna buy. i've cleared the cache and...