Windows 10: AIDA64 Alternative?

Discus and support AIDA64 Alternative? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been using AIDA64 for many years, but since I upgraded my CPU, I've been getting some crazy readings. For example on stress test for 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kuyenmotdivad, Aug 8, 2019.

1. AIDA64 Alternative?

Hi,

I've been using AIDA64 for many years, but since I upgraded my CPU, I've been getting some crazy readings. For example on stress test for 5 minutes the CPU Diode reaching 91 degree C and the CPU fan reaching 7500 RPM.

I'm assuming AIDA does not support AMD Ryzen 9 3900X yet?

Could anyone recommend another program like AIDA64, I don't care if its not free. Even better if its a benchmark / system utility like AIDA64 all in one. *Biggrin

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Aug 8, 2019
  2. stasio Win User

AIDA64 BETA downloads

AIDA64 Extreme Edition v5.80.4010 Beta

http://download.aida64.com/aida64extreme_build_4010_sf4mprv7tx.zip
    • Storage / SMART / improved support for SanDisk Z400s SSDs
    • improved support for Intel Apollo Lake SoC
    • fixed: anti-spyware software support for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

stasio, Aug 8, 2019
  3. stasio Win User
    stasio, Aug 8, 2019
  4. stasio Win User

AIDA64 Alternative?

AIDA64 BETA downloads

AIDA64 Extreme Edition v4.30.2903 Beta

http://download.aida64.com/aida64extreme_build_2903_ly9fjs6ncr.zip
    • support for XMP 2.0 memory profiles
    • improved support for DDR4 memory modules
    • GPU information for AMD FirePro W9100 (Hawaii)
    • preliminary sensor support for Nuvoton NCT6792D sensor chip
    • fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7788

stasio, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

AIDA64 Alternative?

1. AIDA64 Alternative? - Similar Threads - AIDA64 Alternative

2. Unable to create Windows 10 recovery drive on 2 computers so is there an alternative?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to create Windows 10 recovery drive on 2 computers so is there an alternative?: To All, I am unable to create a Windows 10 recovery drive on 2 different computers. Both of these computers came with the original release of Windows 10 and have gone through several Windows 10 upgrades. For background, I wanted to create the recovery drives as a...
  3. any alternative way to enable legacy components on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    any alternative way to enable legacy components on windows 10?: I'm in need of a way to enable legacy components on widows 10 without using the "turn windows features on or off" thing in the control panel. The issue with that option is that when i open it, the window is blank where the features are supposed to be, i've tried every...
  4. Alternative (And Free) System imaging and backup programs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alternative (And Free) System imaging and backup programs?: hi, I'm looking for an alternative to windows 7 backup and restore, ive had several problems now with it and I'm pretty sure its going to be depreciated and eventually removed in a future release of windows 10, that and i think my main hdd drive will eventually fail soon, ive...
  5. Teamviewer alternative needs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer alternative needs: Hi I use Teamviewer on a daily basis between my own computers, but "Teamviewer.com" perceives it as a commercial use, and therefore the connection is automatically closed after a very short time, so that I can not use the remote computer. Searches for names of similar...
  6. Alternative software to auto-import photos from phone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Alternative software to auto-import photos from phone?: The Photos app is annoying the hell out of me. Constantly crashes, slow as hell, and now, at each import session it keeps throwing a list of garbage from my phone up and calling them photos (they're not), and I have to uncheck them all each time. So, does anyone know a bit...
  7. Bing Maps gets Real Time Updates, Trip Frequency, and Alternate Routes

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps gets Real Time Updates, Trip Frequency, and Alternate Routes: Over the last six months, the Bing Maps team has been hard at work to improve the quality of mass transit routing. Here are our three biggest improvements, which you can try out today on Bing.com and Bing.com/maps. Real Time Updates Real time transit trip updates provide...
  8. Sign in Alternatives

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in Alternatives: My new Dell Inspiron only offers fingerprint sign in when switched on. My previous Windows installations offered alternatives. e.g. PIN or password. I have set up a PIN and password but they are not available options at start up. Thanks...
  9. Prt sc doesn't work, alternatives don't work......

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Prt sc doesn't work, alternatives don't work......: I want to be able to take a screenshot while I am gaming, and I wanna be able to do it one handed so I can catch the middle of an action. (I need my hand on the mouse to execute such action) But prt sc doesn't work. fn + alt + prt sc works, but I need two hands to do that,...
  10. Aida64 Extreme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aida64 Extreme: Win 10 is reporting that my USB 3.0 devices are connected and running at USB 3 speed, but Aida is saying that my devices are at 2.0. Also any USB 2.0 device is reported as 1.1, win 10 is saying they are at 2.0. The Aida64 version is for win 10. Anyone using the above and...