Windows 10: AIMP v4.51.2070 Released

Discus and support AIMP v4.51.2070 Released in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; AIMP v4.51.2070 Artem | 2018-04-01 11:26:16 | Views: 62935 Minor update for AIMP for Windows has been release. In this update we have included bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josey Wales, Mar 31, 2018.

1. AIMP v4.51.2070 Released

AIMP v4.51.2070
    Artem | 2018-04-01 11:26:16 | Views: 62935
    Minor update for AIMP for Windows has been release.

In this update we have included bug fixes and minor improvements for existing functionality:

Audio Converter: new encoding mode - "single folder - single file"
    DSP-Manager: an ability to remove silence longer than 0.5 seconds
    DSP-Manager: Now you can specify different preamp values for the "on-the-fly analysis" or "value from tags" modes
    Tag Editor: an ability to start autonumeration from specified index
    Plugins: new built-in visualization called "Album Art" has been added

Default Skin: an ability to customize text size for lyrics box
    Music Library: table - an ability to specify action by double click on table items
    Music Library: table - cards in group details view mode are now groups by value of first displaying field
    Music Library: Core - performance of DB Engine has been improved

AIMP v4.51, build 2070 (01.04.2018)

Change Log
    DSP-Manager: Now you can specify different preamp values for the "on-the-fly analysis" or "value from tags" modes
    Tag Editor: support for the "delete word left/right from cursor" commands in text boxesLyrics: support for lyrics that embedded to CUE sheet
    Music LIbrary: table - an ability to specify action by double click on table items
    Music Library: table - cards in group details view mode are now groups by value of first displaying field
    Fixed: General - control's images in dialogs displays too small if app is running on monitor with scale factor more or equal to 200%
    Fixed: AudioConverter - the "remove sources on successful conversion" does not work with audio files that split by CUE sheet

Fixed: AudioConverter - calculation of total progress does not take files duration into account
    Fixed: AudioConverter - stat does not take all parts of the output file into account, if it has been divided into several physical files during conversion
    Fixed: Player - the "restore playback position for each playlist" works incorrectly in some cases

Fixed: Tag Editor - unexpected behavior on jumping to next track in the list, if the list has been sorted by tag field that was changed during editing
    Fixed: Tag Editor - the album art field does not read from files in OPUS file format
    Fixed: Skin Engine - text scaling works incorrectly for skins that does not support for high dpi on system with dpi that differs from 96 dpi
    Fixed: Skin Engine - small issues have been fixed
    Fixed: Music library - canceling background task may leads to hangs the app
    Fixed: Music Library - grouping / filtering works incorrectly with the "Copyrights" field
    Fixed: Music Library - Grouping Tree - quick search value specified in one data source affects to otherFixed: Plugins - inputFFmpeg - displays total bitrate of file instead bitrate of audio stream
    Fixed: Plugins - Last.fm - invoking the dialog with track information on app startup leads to hangs the app

Small bugs and defects were fixed
    Download Center » AIMP for Windows
    AIMP v4.51, build 2070
    01.04.2018 | 10.0 MByte | MD5: 54ebc22a544a1dc35fb7a86f55db670a
    Preview
    Requirements:

Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (8.1) / Windows 10
    Minimal screen resolution: 1024x768

AIMP v4.51, build 2070
    01.04.2018 | 10.0 MByte | MD5: 54ebc22a544a1dc35fb7a86f55db670a
    Preview
    Requirements:

Download from:

AIMP

:)

Josey Wales, Mar 31, 2018
  2. drl15son Win User

Auto Play problems

I have tried everything. I have the Z370-A motherboard with the music app AIMP. When I put in a CD, nothing happens. It's only when I click on the AIMP app that the music plays. Also, if I open File Explorer, AIMP pops up and plays the CD. Some how
    File Explorer is doing something. I'm using Windows Defender. I have Windows 10 Pro on a Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD.I installed AIMP on the 'D' drive. All the settings are in the Registry. What is going on?

Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

drl15son, Mar 31, 2018
  3. EAsonA Win User
    aimp player

Hi,
    johnX472
    . If you are referring to the AIMP Remote app, we suggest checking this link:
    AIMP Remote. Note that the Windows Phone Store serves as a marketplace of different applications from their respective
    manufacturers. The availability of applications that can be downloaded are still dependent on the publishers/developers. Best to keep in touch w/ them for details.

EAsonA, Mar 31, 2018
  4. Grom0X Win User

AIMP v4.51.2070 Released

Thanks for the heads up. *Thumbs

Grom0X, Apr 1, 2018
  5. AIMP v4.51.2070
    Artem | 2018-04-01 11:26:16 | Views: 3000106
    Minor update for AIMP for Windows has been release.

In this update we have included bug fixes and minor improvements for existing functionality:

Music Library: table - an ability to specify action by double click on table items

Full change log can be found here.

AIMP v4.51, build 2073 (12.04.2018)

Tag Editor: the %Random(A) macro has been added

Fixed: Plugins - API - the IAIMPServiceFileTagEditor service cannot be used from non-main thread

Fixed: Plugins - inputFFmpeg - bitrate for files in OPUS file format was not displayed (regression)

Fixed: Plugins - InputFFmpeg - memory leaks occurs during playback of files that contains multiple streams

Small bugs and defects were fixed

AIMP v4.51, build 2073
    12.04.2018 | 10.0 MByte | MD5: c6ca4ff6a453be405e5849ac35cd7922
    Preview
    Requirements:

AIMP v4.51.2070 Released [​IMG]

Download from:

Download AIMP - MajorGeeks

Josey Wales, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

AIMP v4.51.2070 Released

1. AIMP v4.51.2070 Released - Similar Threads - AIMP 2070 Released

2. 2070 super help much appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2070 super help much appreciated: Hey everyone. So I just got a new 2070 super founders edition for an amazing price so couldn't pass it up as I was coming off using a GTX 1660 super. Also I'm running i5 9400f. My question is what would be the best controller panel settings for my games to be running high to...
  3. Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly: I'm on device and printers, and I got a troubleshoot of WINDOWS7-PC. I right-clicked and click the "Troubleshoot", then it got detected. I clicked "Next", then the message shows me "Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly". Any help?Thanks-Sajad Sadiq...
  4. net framework error v4, net framework v4 not registered on regedit,

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework error v4, net framework v4 not registered on regedit,: i dont know why, but after update the windows, I cant launch bunch of apps because this message,[ATTACH] and search solution at internet but still cant fixed after I check on regedit net framework v4 doesn't exits [ATTACH] please help me,...
  5. Resetting this pc stuck at 51%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting this pc stuck at 51%: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zeroplexian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ictubp/resetting_this_pc_stuck_at_51/
  6. Nvidia 2070 Super not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia 2070 Super not recognized.: I have done 2 clean installs of windows, I have re seated the part in my case, I have also scanned for new hardware multiple times, I have done every update I can find and every time I try to download the drivers I get this error. I have included my device info and an image...
  7. 4K monitor & RTX 2070

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    4K monitor & RTX 2070: This is a biggie for me cause I dont have a darn clue what is going on. I have my RTX Armor Geforce 2070 running. I have a 4K 28 inch Asus VP28UQG running. but only on HDMI. I have the Display port cable fitted as recommended full performance twixt the two only prob is when I...
  8. GeForce RTX 2070

GeForce RTX 2070: I have just installed this, no problems but - my Roccat Kova mouse refuses now to run, unless I pull out the USB and put it back again???? 132214
  9. Geforce rtx 2070

Geforce rtx 2070: Will my system support this card? 118821
  10. AIMP v 4.50 has been released as Final

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIMP v 4.50 has been released as Final: Download Center » AIMP for Windows AIMP v4.50, build 2056 18.12.2017 | 10.0 MByte | MD5: 9d08b820fb639774faf4c3f22d817ad5 [img] Requirements: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (8.1) / Windows 10 Minimal screen resolution: 1024x768 Download from:...