Windows 10: ไม่สามารถเข้า Windows 10 จะทำการ Delete disk แต่ติด Bitlocker ครับ

Discus and support ไม่สามารถเข้า Windows 10 จะทำการ Delete disk แต่ติด Bitlocker ครับ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ไม่สามารถเข้า Windows 10 จะทำการ Delete disk แต่ติด Bitlocker ครับเลยไม่สามารถ ทำการ install windows ใหม่ได้ครับของวิธีการ เข้า น่า bitlocker ด้วย CMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NattapolNantakakul, Sep 13, 2021.

1. ไม่สามารถเข้า Windows 10 จะทำการ Delete disk แต่ติด Bitlocker ครับ

ไม่สามารถเข้า Windows 10 จะทำการ Delete disk แต่ติด Bitlocker ครับเลยไม่สามารถ ทำการ install windows ใหม่ได้ครับของวิธีการ เข้า น่า bitlocker ด้วย CMD ผ่าน USB boots windows ครับถ้าหากมีวิธี อื่นรบกวนแนะนำด้วยครับ

:)

NattapolNantakakul, Sep 13, 2021

2. Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Sep 13, 2021
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Sep 13, 2021
  4. ไม่สามารถเข้า Windows 10 จะทำการ Delete disk แต่ติด Bitlocker ครับ

DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

ไม่สามารถเข้า Windows 10 จะทำการ Delete disk แต่ติด Bitlocker ครับ

1. ไม่สามารถเข้า Windows 10 จะทำการ Delete disk แต่ติด Bitlocker ครับ - Similar Threads - ไม่สามารถเข้า จะทำการ Delete

2. bitlock locked my disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlock locked my disk: hello, i got a problem i was working then i saw that there was an update and pc wanted to be restarted inorder to install that update then i restarted and afound my other drive are locked by bitlocker and i dont know how to fix that because i didn't locked and i didn't used...
  3. bitlock locked my disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlock locked my disk: hello, i got a problem i was working then i saw that there was an update and pc wanted to be restarted inorder to install that update then i restarted and afound my other drive are locked by bitlocker and i dont know how to fix that because i didn't locked and i didn't used...
  4. bitlock locked my disk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Deleted Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Hard Disk: Good day. I have problems with my hard disk toshiba. It is not recognized by my PC even though it is connected to the device. It says "Device USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_TOSHIBA&PROD_EXTERNAL_USB_3.0&REV_0\20200911010246F&0 was deleted. Class Guid:...
  6. BitLocker - External Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker - External Hard Disk: I have Western Digital Hard Disk. It is BitLocker protected. I have Key ID i.e. 7BF91855. Is there anyway I can retrieve my bitlocker recovery key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-external-hard-disk/ec9c56aa-15d6-42f9-aff0-f88af87a5b1c
  7. DBAN disk wipe on Bitlocker?

DBAN disk wipe on Bitlocker?: My mother has an old laptop which is very slow running Win10 with Bitlocker encryption. I set it up for her in the past. She wants to get rid of it. If the drive is encrypted, do I still need to wipe the data using DBAN? The hard drive is an IDE drive, not SSD. 156381
  8. Windows Installation Disk Deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Installation Disk Deleted: I used a 1.5TB external disk to install Windows thinking that my data will still be there. When it finished installing, there was 32 GB. I need the data in the external drive. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  9. Bitlocker Deleted Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker Deleted Partition: So, after downloading Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 18348 my computer system started to have some issues. I decided to restore my operating system from a previous image. Everything went well until I noticed that one of my internal drives which had BitLocker enabled had...
  10. BitLocker Used Disk Space Only Encrypted

BitLocker Used Disk Space Only Encrypted: I have been using my laptop for a while, but no sensitive data stored on it yet and I just enabled Bitlocker with the Used Space option to save time. The files that were deleted are NOT sensitive. A few questions here. 1. When I decide to reinstall Windows 10 again on...