Windows 10: Air Drop

Discus and support Air Drop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Don't know if this is the proper place for this post. Didn't see anything relating to it, so if it needs to be moved, please advise. I need help with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Khone_727, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Khone_727 Win User

Air Drop

Don't know if this is the proper place for this post. Didn't see anything relating to it, so if it needs to be moved, please advise.

I need help with Air Drop app.

My wife has an IPhone with many photos in it. I want to xfer them to my desktop but don't have a cable with USB for it so I figured I could send the photos to Air Drop and get them in my computer that way.

I downloaded the Air Drop app to my desktop. When I open it what I get is this:

Air Drop 21eadb9b-b038-4192-9bd7-427821f8c4fc?upload=true.jpg

I turn receiving on, it says No device available even with the Air Drop app opened on the phone.

When I open Air Drop on her IPhone, it says "No people found".

So, what I need to know is: How do I set-up the Air Drop app on my desktop to receive? How do I add contacts to both?

I've searched for guidance and followed the instructions given at this Apple support page:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204144#setoptions

No matter what I do, I'm unable to transfer the photos from the phone to my desktop.

Any suggestions welcomed.

:)

Khone_727, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Uninstalling Adobe AIR

I've been trying to uninstall Adobe AIR 3.0 from my Windows 10 system. I've found several suggestion listed in the Community but they are for older Windows OS. Does anyone know how to uninstall it?

dragonharper3, Nov 22, 2020
  4. MK_596 Win User

Air Drop

Windows 10 Upgrade Air Display Error

I have read numerous posts regarding the Air Display error preventing an upgrade to Windows 10, stemming from the Air Display app. On the website they fully disclose they are not 10 compatible.

So, removed the app, removed from device manager (must choose to display hidden) and still no luck. I understand there is a "list" that is run for compatibility and is updated only once per month or so, but the last time my list was updated was back in
    April! The list that I am referring to is the one that appears when you choose the 10 upgrade icon and it gives you the Air Display non-compatibility error, it refers to a list that apparently still has Air Display on it, which prevents the upgrade. Sooooo,
    any other suggestions from the warriors that have licked this problem?

Thanks!

MK_596, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Air Drop

1. Air Drop - Similar Threads - Air Drop

2. How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?: I just bought a license for Microsoft Win Home 11 64-bit All Lng PK Lic Online DwnLd NR KW9-00664, and was given a 25-character key. However, when I use that key to activate Windows 11 ARM in the Parallels virtual machine on Macbook Air M2, it get an error: The product key...
  3. How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?: I just bought a license for Microsoft Win Home 11 64-bit All Lng PK Lic Online DwnLd NR KW9-00664, and was given a 25-character key. However, when I use that key to activate Windows 11 ARM in the Parallels virtual machine on Macbook Air M2, it get an error: The product key...
  4. Screen on of in windows Ilife Zed Air laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen on of in windows Ilife Zed Air laptop: Hi i have my Ilife Zed Air laptop that keeps on going off when you press the keyboard i have tried to update the drivers but it worked for a short time then again started to go off immediately yo press 3 or 4 keys whats the problem?...
  5. I use Aftershokz Treks Air headphones with my Windows 11 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use Aftershokz Treks Air headphones with my Windows 11 PC.: I use Aftershokz Treks Air headphones with my Windows 11 PC. Recently the mic stopped working with the PC. The mic in the headset works just fine with my phone, but Windows isn't allowing it to work. If I try to test, I open setting and the input volume is at 0. I raise it to...
  6. I use Aftershokz Treks Air headphones with my Windows 11 PC.

I use Aftershokz Treks Air headphones with my Windows 11 PC.: I use Aftershokz Treks Air headphones with my Windows 11 PC. Recently the mic stopped working with the PC. The mic in the headset works just fine with my phone, but Windows isn't allowing it to work. If I try to test, I open setting and the input volume is at 0. I raise it to...
  7. My laptop got a bit of pure water un USB ports and air vent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop got a bit of pure water un USB ports and air vent.: After the water spill, a bit later it made beeping sounds almost like something was being turned on, then off again. Such as 2 upbeat beeps, then 2 downbeat beeps, didn't sound like error beeping sounds. When I turned my sound down however, the sound stopped. I'm unsure if my...
  8. My laptop got a bit of pure water un USB ports and air vent.

My laptop got a bit of pure water un USB ports and air vent.: After the water spill, a bit later it made beeping sounds almost like something was being turned on, then off again. Such as 2 upbeat beeps, then 2 downbeat beeps, didn't sound like error beeping sounds. When I turned my sound down however, the sound stopped. I'm unsure if my...
  9. How do I get access to internet on windows 10? Mac air boot camp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get access to internet on windows 10? Mac air boot camp: After downloading windows using boot camp on my computer, when the message “let’s get you connected to internet” popped up, I didn’t see any networks, which was strange because all my networks are working just fine. So without thinking about it, I just pressed “continue...
  10. iLife Zed Air Pro On Board eMMC storage drops dangerously low to less than 1 GB

in Windows 10 Customization
    iLife Zed Air Pro On Board eMMC storage drops dangerously low to less than 1 GB: Hi All! So My iLife Zed Air Pro PC's On Board eMMC 26 GB storage drops dangerously low to less than 1 GB, soon after updating to the latest winver 10.0.19042.18 something. I've used Disk Cleanup, emptied caches, removed bloatware, but it still cannot claim more than 4 GB. I...