Windows 10: Air Drop

Discus and support Air Drop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Don't know if this is the proper place for this post. Didn't see anything relating to it, so if it needs to be moved, please advise. I need help with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Khone_727, Nov 22, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

1. Khone_727 Win User

Air Drop

Don't know if this is the proper place for this post. Didn't see anything relating to it, so if it needs to be moved, please advise.

I need help with Air Drop app.

My wife has an IPhone with many photos in it. I want to xfer them to my desktop but don't have a cable with USB for it so I figured I could send the photos to Air Drop and get them in my computer that way.

I downloaded the Air Drop app to my desktop. When I open it what I get is this:

Air Drop 21eadb9b-b038-4192-9bd7-427821f8c4fc?upload=true.jpg

I turn receiving on, it says No device available even with the Air Drop app opened on the phone.

When I open Air Drop on her IPhone, it says "No people found".

So, what I need to know is: How do I set-up the Air Drop app on my desktop to receive? How do I add contacts to both?

I've searched for guidance and followed the instructions given at this Apple support page:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204144#setoptions

No matter what I do, I'm unable to transfer the photos from the phone to my desktop.

Any suggestions welcomed.

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Uninstalling Adobe AIR

I've been trying to uninstall Adobe AIR 3.0 from my Windows 10 system. I've found several suggestion listed in the Community but they are for older Windows OS. Does anyone know how to uninstall it?

dragonharper3, Nov 22, 2020 at 11:45 AM
  4. MK_596 Win User

Air Drop

Windows 10 Upgrade Air Display Error

I have read numerous posts regarding the Air Display error preventing an upgrade to Windows 10, stemming from the Air Display app. On the website they fully disclose they are not 10 compatible.

So, removed the app, removed from device manager (must choose to display hidden) and still no luck. I understand there is a "list" that is run for compatibility and is updated only once per month or so, but the last time my list was updated was back in
    April! The list that I am referring to is the one that appears when you choose the 10 upgrade icon and it gives you the Air Display non-compatibility error, it refers to a list that apparently still has Air Display on it, which prevents the upgrade. Sooooo,
    any other suggestions from the warriors that have licked this problem?

Thanks!

Thema:

Air Drop

1. Air Drop - Similar Threads - Air Drop

2. Design Space - switch from using Cricut Joy to Cricut Explore Air 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Design Space - switch from using Cricut Joy to Cricut Explore Air 2: I have both machines connected. I was using Joy and now want to do a project using Air 2. It will not switch over. I wants me to select machine and I hit explore. But it then only shows Joy. How to I get it to switch back and forth between the two machines?...
  3. Windows 10 game bar picking up background noise and air flow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 game bar picking up background noise and air flow: Whenever I use discord it automatically cuts out anything besides my voice. However whenever I playback my recording from the game bar it has lots of just air flow. It is kinda difficult to hear myself and it isn't very pleasant either. I don't know if this just means I need...
  4. i cant see my air pods in Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant see my air pods in Bluetooth: i followed all steps and to add or discover my devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-air-pods-in-bluetooth/b164bc40-edbd-43e2-b707-be74094dd523
  5. Cannot Create Direct Network Connection between PC and MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Create Direct Network Connection between PC and MacBook Air: I am using Uni USB-c to Ethernet adapter to connect HP Pavilion Laptop 15, running Windows 10 to brand new MacBook Air. The Mac recognizes the USB. I used the adapter and Cat 5 cable to connect MacBook to my router and it worked as it should. I used the adapter and Cat 5...
  6. After the new Windows 10 update my air pods mutes itself

After the new Windows 10 update my air pods mutes itself: After the new Windows 10 update, my air pods mutes itself. I connect my AirPods through Bluetooth and it works just fine for 10-15 minutes and after 10-15 minutes, it mutes itself and I need to disconnect and reconnect again. This only happens while I watch streams and...
  7. i cant activate windows hello on my mac air 2014 early

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i cant activate windows hello on my mac air 2014 early: recently i have installed windows 10 on my macair 2014 early successfully but i cant activate windows hello please help me step by step to have this very beautiful and functional option on my mac air thx...
  8. Air Pod Pros wont pair

Air Pod Pros wont pair: Tried restarting, turning on off Bluetooth, it stays on connecting and then air pods stop trying to pair with anything. Turned off Bluetooth with everything around and still doesn't work...
  9. flight simulator 2020 air bus 320 keeps turning off in mid flight, not a fuel issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator 2020 air bus 320 keeps turning off in mid flight, not a fuel issue: Why flight simulator 2020 airbus 320 keeps turning off in mid flight? not a fuel issue. it happen on my last 4 flights in a row..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-air-bus-320-keeps-turning/b77b5eae-9061-4420-ab8f-b037273dadef
  10. W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version?: I have one system which does not connect to any networking whatsoever. It is used strictly as an offline computer. It is running version 10.0.17134 which came with my PC (OEM). I would like to use a current version of Win10 on it, but since it's OEM, unless I plug it into a...