Windows 10: Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting

Discus and support Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Air pods paired but will not connect to Windows 10. Was working until last week. Did all the suggestions that are on the internet with services,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Erin M Tallant, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting

Air pods paired but will not connect to Windows 10. Was working until last week. Did all the suggestions that are on the internet with services, updates, etc. Anyone have a solution?

:)

Erin M Tallant, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2018
  3. MK_596 Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade Air Display Error

I have read numerous posts regarding the Air Display error preventing an upgrade to Windows 10, stemming from the Air Display app. On the website they fully disclose they are not 10 compatible.

So, removed the app, removed from device manager (must choose to display hidden) and still no luck. I understand there is a "list" that is run for compatibility and is updated only once per month or so, but the last time my list was updated was back in
    April! The list that I am referring to is the one that appears when you choose the 10 upgrade icon and it gives you the Air Display non-compatibility error, it refers to a list that apparently still has Air Display on it, which prevents the upgrade. Sooooo,
    any other suggestions from the warriors that have licked this problem?

Thanks!

MK_596, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting

Windows 10 freezes while connecting to I Pod

Original Title: syn with itunes

I updated to windows 10 installed iTunes and it works great until I try to syn my I pod. It fines my I pod touch but then it all it does it likes freezes,,, HELP Ive checked and windows 10 is all up to date..

barbara alvarez_1203, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting

1. Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting - Similar Threads - Air pods connecting

2. Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop: I made sure my AirPods were disconnected from my phone so I could connect them to my computer but the name won’t show up I tried restarting and shutting down my laptop but nothing will work...
  3. how do i connect my air pods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect my air pods: how di i connect my air Pods to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-air-pods/343ca63c-bfde-4b65-930e-44590cc4f950
  4. how do i connect my air pods

how do i connect my air pods: how di i connect my air Pods to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-air-pods/343ca63c-bfde-4b65-930e-44590cc4f950
  5. Air pods Max Bluetooth connection

Air pods Max Bluetooth connection: I have been having a problem connecting Air pods Max on windows 11 correctly. Every time I connect it says "Connected Voice" and plays really bad audio. Is there anything that I can do that will fix my problem? I have tried to troubleshoot the Bluetooth and sound but nothing...
  6. Air pods Max Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Air pods Max Bluetooth connection: I have been having a problem connecting Air pods Max on windows 11 correctly. Every time I connect it says "Connected Voice" and plays really bad audio. Is there anything that I can do that will fix my problem? I have tried to troubleshoot the Bluetooth and sound but nothing...
  7. Air Pods pro stops working while connected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Air Pods pro stops working while connected.: Hello, I've been using this Air Pods Pro on my Windows pc for a week and it is SO annoying. For example, when I'm listening to music on Spotify, it suddenly stops playing but the song is being played. The same thing happens with YouTube. I always turn off all other devices....
  8. Air Pod Connection

Air Pod Connection: Why wont my Air Pods Stay connected to my surface pro? I tried to go into device manager and the human interface but my air pods are not listed nor is anything for bluetooth. I have no problem manager anywhere and I am the account manager. Just want to be able to use my air...
  9. Air Pod Pros wont pair

Air Pod Pros wont pair: Tried restarting, turning on off Bluetooth, it stays on connecting and then air pods stop trying to pair with anything. Turned off Bluetooth with everything around and still doesn't work...
  10. bluetooth set up for air pods

bluetooth set up for air pods: help with air pod Bluetooth connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-set-up-for-air-pods/e8971575-59fd-482a-b93b-f15c59e2e960

Users found this page by searching for:

1. air pods not connecting

2. air pods connections

3. air pods will not display windows 10 bluetooth

4. air pods failed to bluetooth to windows 10,
  5. win 10 will pair but not connect to air pods,
  6. windows air pos paired but will not connect,
  7. air pods are not connecting to windows ,
  8. air pods on windows,
  9. air pods paired but connection failed pc,
  10. air air pods laptop,
  11. air pods not showing up in bluetooth windows 10,