Windows 10: Air Pods pro stops working while connected.

Discus and support Air Pods pro stops working while connected. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've been using this Air Pods Pro on my Windows pc for a week and it is SO annoying. For example, when I'm listening to music on Spotify, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kim Ketab, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Kim Ketab Win User

Air Pods pro stops working while connected.

Hello,

I've been using this Air Pods Pro on my Windows pc for a week and it is SO annoying. For example, when I'm listening to music on Spotify, it suddenly stops playing but the song is being played. The same thing happens with YouTube. I always turn off all other devices. I've watched thousands of videos on YouTube but still cannot fix it. please help me!

:)

Kim Ketab, Jan 6, 2021

2. Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting

Air pods paired but will not connect to Windows 10. Was working until last week. Did all the suggestions that are on the internet with services, updates, etc. Anyone have a solution?

Erin M Tallant, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Air Pod Pros wont pair

Tried restarting, turning on off Bluetooth, it stays on connecting and then air pods stop trying to pair with anything. Turned off Bluetooth with everything around and still doesn't work

Bobbyrossilli, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Air Pods pro stops working while connected.

Air pods keep disconnecting while in use

Hello,

I have Windows 10 and Apple Air Pods. For months now, sometimes in the evening if I'm listening to music or watching something on my laptop, the Bluetooth disconnects from my Air pods. I've done research and found that Air Pods will automatically disconnect
    if they're not in use. The issue is they are, but they act like they aren't. Example: I'm listening to music and then they disconnect in the middle of what I'm listening to, and the song starts playing through my laptop speakers.

My Air Pods (obviously) don't give me problems connecting to my iPhone so at first I thought it was an Apple issue. I was told that because they are Bluetooth devices, there shouldn't be any issues despite it being an Apple product. I also found out my brother
    has Windows 10 and Air pods, but he's never had any issues.

I've already tried:

• removing the device then adding it back. This usually works until it happens all over again the next day.
    • Reconnecting them only for it work then 30 seconds later they disconnect again.
    • I tried to update any drivers, only to be told that everything's up to date
    • I've checked around my area to see if any other Bluetooth device is causing interference
    • Sometimes I leave my Air Pods charging until I use them later, but this still happens.
    This is very frustrating. Please help.

MoyarJackson, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Air Pods pro stops working while connected.

1. Air Pods pro stops working while connected. - Similar Threads - Air Pods pro

2. how do i connect my air pods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect my air pods: how di i connect my air Pods to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-air-pods/343ca63c-bfde-4b65-930e-44590cc4f950
  3. how do i connect my air pods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i connect my air pods: how di i connect my air Pods to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-air-pods/343ca63c-bfde-4b65-930e-44590cc4f950
  4. Air pods Max Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Air pods Max Bluetooth connection: I have been having a problem connecting Air pods Max on windows 11 correctly. Every time I connect it says "Connected Voice" and plays really bad audio. Is there anything that I can do that will fix my problem? I have tried to troubleshoot the Bluetooth and sound but nothing...
  5. Air pods Max Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Air pods Max Bluetooth connection: I have been having a problem connecting Air pods Max on windows 11 correctly. Every time I connect it says "Connected Voice" and plays really bad audio. Is there anything that I can do that will fix my problem? I have tried to troubleshoot the Bluetooth and sound but nothing...
  6. Air Pod Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Air Pod Connection: Why wont my Air Pods Stay connected to my surface pro? I tried to go into device manager and the human interface but my air pods are not listed nor is anything for bluetooth. I have no problem manager anywhere and I am the account manager. Just want to be able to use my air...
  7. Air Pod Pros wont pair

Air Pod Pros wont pair: Tried restarting, turning on off Bluetooth, it stays on connecting and then air pods stop trying to pair with anything. Turned off Bluetooth with everything around and still doesn't work...
  8. bluetooth set up for air pods

bluetooth set up for air pods: help with air pod Bluetooth connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-set-up-for-air-pods/e8971575-59fd-482a-b93b-f15c59e2e960
  9. Air pods keep disconnecting while in use

Air pods keep disconnecting while in use: Hello, I have Windows 10 and Apple Air Pods. For months now, sometimes in the evening if I'm listening to music or watching something on my laptop, the Bluetooth disconnects from my Air pods. I've done research and found that Air Pods will automatically disconnect if...
  10. Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting

Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting: Air pods paired but will not connect to Windows 10. Was working until last week. Did all the suggestions that are on the internet with services, updates, etc. Anyone have a solution?...