Windows 10: AirDroid vs "Your Phone"

Discus and support AirDroid vs "Your Phone" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, wow! Just wow! Right out of the box, Airdroid is easy to use. "Your Phone", works, doesn't work, the usual idiocy. I don't know why Microsoft hired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonNewYork, Oct 24, 2020.

1. AirDroid vs "Your Phone"

So, wow! Just wow! Right out of the box, Airdroid is easy to use. "Your Phone", works, doesn't work, the usual idiocy. I don't know why Microsoft hired this 4th tier team to write Your Phone (with its horrible name) as opposed to buying Airdroid. OMG!

:)

RonNewYork, Oct 24, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

AirDroid vs "Your Phone"

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

AirDroid vs "Your Phone"

1. AirDroid vs "Your Phone" - Similar Threads - AirDroid Phone

2. MS Store Keeps Updating Your Phone and Other Apps When You Check Manually But Apps Do Not...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Keeps Updating Your Phone and Other Apps When You Check Manually But Apps Do Not...: I noticed tonight that when I go to MS Store to check for downloads and updates it updates "Your Phone" but no update takes place. It goes through the motion of updating for about a second with the progress bar. I checked my Reliability History and no Your Phone update is...
  3. Windows 10 Your Phone app and Cortana just got better in the latest updates

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app and Cortana just got better in the latest updates: Microsoft is rolling out new updates to both Windows 10’s Your Phone app and Cortana (digital assistant). While Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting the ability to delete photos stored in your smartphone, Cortana is gaining support for a new File skill, which means it can now...
  4. Your Phone messaging no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone messaging no longer works: That's about it. If the Your Phone app is opened it will answer the phone, which I do not need or want, but it will not download or send messages which is the only thing I need or want to do with Your Phone. Until yesterday it worked as well as it ever did, which is about...
  5. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20111.133.0-beta for Android - Dec. 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20111.133.0-beta for Android - Dec. 3: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  6. Transferred 7 Times, Over 4 Hours on the Phone and NO HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferred 7 Times, Over 4 Hours on the Phone and NO HELP: I have purchased games and can't log in to Microsoft Shop. Keep getting the message that I am not connected to the internet. I am connected and have gone through 4 different agents' book that they read from. Three of the four Xbox agents say the problem is with Windows. When...
  7. In the Your Phone app is there a way stream your phone screen without having to unlock your...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In the Your Phone app is there a way stream your phone screen without having to unlock your...: Also, would it be possible to unlock the phone screen with windows hello from my pc instead of using my phone? Basically, I want to stream my phone screen and not have to interact with my actual phone to be able to do it. submitted by /u/sakata32 [link] [comments]...
  8. windows store: my phone application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store: my phone application: Today an application in windows store updates again and again if i manually search for update. Anyone else noticed it? [img] 169595
  9. MS Store Keeps Updating "Your Phone" App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Keeps Updating "Your Phone" App: I noticed tonight that when I go to MS Store to check for downloads and updates it updates "Your Phone" but no update takes place. It goes through the motion of updating for about a second with the progress bar. I checked my Reliability History and no Your Phone update is...
  10. How do I get past my microsoft account locked without a phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get past my microsoft account locked without a phone number?: I've created multiple Microsoft accounts just because I was using the accounts so I could play on public servers in Minecraft pocket edition. But every 3 days I have to make a new account because it keeps saying Microsoft account locked and I don't have a phone number to...