Windows 10: AIRHASHING - SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED - CODE 80070002

Discus and support AIRHASHING - SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED - CODE 80070002 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Even after updating Windows 10 a window keeps popping up stating the following: "Windows Script Host Script: C:\ProgramData\AirHashing\Hide.vbs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EM156, Nov 16, 2019.

1. EM156 Win User

AIRHASHING - SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED - CODE 80070002

Even after updating Windows 10 a window keeps popping up stating the following:

"Windows Script Host

Script: C:\ProgramData\AirHashing\Hide.vbs

Line: 1

Char: 1

Error: The system cannot find the file specified.

Code: 80070002

Source: (null)"

What is Air Hashing? What does it do? Is it a type of Worm? How do I fix or eliminate this issue?

:)

EM156, Nov 16, 2019

2. error on windows script host, the system cannot find the file specified. script : c:\windows\run.vbs line: 39 code: 80070002

i have this error says

error: the system cannot find the file specified

script : c:\windows\run.vbs

line: 39

char: 1

code: 80070002

OP - error on windows script host

legioncommander, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Susan_1 Win User
    Error code : 80070002

For some months now I am greeted by this code error when I start up my machine. On closer examination, it appears it should mention that it is an update error. However, what I am seeing

C:\Users\XXX\AppData|Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\NYwmEvrQJv.vbs

Line: 14

Char: 1

Error: System can not find the file specified

Code: 80070002

Source: (null)

I have to admit I know this is my fault as I can vaguely remember changing something in the registry about hidden files.

An help would be appreciated

Susan

Susan_1, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Raven2099 Win User

The system cannot find the file specified

In my downloads folder uis a file/folder

I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.*

files/folder will not delete

AIRHASHING - SYSTEM  CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED - CODE 80070002 [​IMG]

Suggestions? Ideas?

Raven2099, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

1. AIRHASHING - SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED - CODE 80070002 - Similar Threads - AIRHASHING SYSTEM CANNOT

2. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  3. Error 80070002, The system cannot find the file specified while adding School account

in Windows 10 News
    Error 80070002, The system cannot find the file specified while adding School account: [IMG]While adding a School account in Windows 11/10, if you see an error code 80070002 with an error message saying The system cannot find the file specified, here is how you can get rid of the issue. There are three possible reasons why you might encounter this problem while...
  4. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system cannot find the file specified: When I boot my windows, this error code occurs :80070002. The script says that the system cannot find the file run.vbs. I have no idea what caused this. I have windows 11 on my laptop. Can you help me resolve this issue?...
  5. Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002: I cannot restore my computer because I keep getting this error message: Script: c:\users\pamnj\rasautou.vbs Line 3 Char 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002 Source: null And I cannot copy and paste because it wont' let me do that either. I...
  6. Windows Script Host Error - The system cannot find the file specified - error code #80070002

Windows Script Host Error - The system cannot find the file specified - error code #80070002: I stupidly force shut down my computer last night as it was restarting. The moment it temporary switched off during the restart, I powered it off. Ever since then I receive a windows script host error upon every startup. I couldn't find this specific error anywhere online. I...
  7. error on start windows, the system cannot find the specified 80070002

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error on start windows, the system cannot find the specified 80070002: [ATTACH] once in a while, not very often when starting the computer, i get an error the screen remains black, and before windows starts, says something like this tablet is not running. although i have a desktop pc, which is very weird to happen. Well a few days ago i...
  8. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Support
    The system cannot find the file specified: In my downloads folder uis a file/folder I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.* files/folder will not delete [img] Suggestions? Ideas? 131559
  9. System cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System cannot find the file specified: Whilst trying to add legacy hardware and updating my 'Audio Device on HD Audio Bus', it successfully found the driver I needed for it(Realtek HD Audio), but it came up with the message 'system cannot find the file specified'. How do I prevent this so I can actually install an...
  10. The system cannot find the file specified. Error: 80070002

The system cannot find the file specified. Error: 80070002: I recently installed Samsung 860 EVO 250GB and it loads OS only. The arrangement is made so that both SSD along with HDD can stay alive. And hence, I replaced CD/DVD writer with existing HDD and installed SSD in place of HDD. But right after that, I started receiving an error...