Windows 10: Airplane Mode Grayed Out after Laptop went into Sleep Mode

Discus and support Airplane Mode Grayed Out after Laptop went into Sleep Mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Running a Dell Laptop with Windows10. Airplane mode was off and wi-fi connected and working. The laptop screen was closed putting the laptop into sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarionPupsRock, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Airplane Mode Grayed Out after Laptop went into Sleep Mode

Running a Dell Laptop with Windows10. Airplane mode was off and wi-fi connected and working. The laptop screen was closed putting the laptop into sleep mode. When I opened up, entered my password, the laptop came back up and the airplane mode was on. I cannot turn airplane mode off. There is no physical switch to turn the Wi-Fi on/off. I have already tried Fn and PrintScreen to no avail. Any other suggestions?

:)

MarionPupsRock, Nov 30, 2018

2. airplane mode

Hi Josette,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your computer's airplane mode can occur due to several reasons, such as corrupted system files. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer before the issue started? When did the issue start?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Is the option to turn off airplane mode grayed out?

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Airplane mode

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with the airplane mode on your laptop, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your laptop prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Cam43 Win User

Airplane Mode Grayed Out after Laptop went into Sleep Mode

My Windows 10 laptop is stuck on "airplane mode". It won't turn off.

For some reason, my Windows 10 laptop is stuck in "airplane mode". It won't turn off in settings -- the on/off switch is grayed, suggesting that it is inoperative (I guess). Please help, someone!

Cam43, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Airplane Mode Grayed Out after Laptop went into Sleep Mode

1. Airplane Mode Grayed Out after Laptop went into Sleep Mode - Similar Threads - Airplane Mode Grayed

2. Wifi, Bluetooth, or Airplane mode not working grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi, Bluetooth, or Airplane mode not working grayed out: My laptop was working fine on Wednesday after all the updates. Was not any having any connectivity issues until today when I have to work.There was no icon or setting for wifi connections. Bluetooth troubleshooter said my lapttop does not have the capabilities. And the...
  3. Wifi, Bluetooth, or Airplane mode not working grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi, Bluetooth, or Airplane mode not working grayed out: My laptop was working fine on Wednesday after all the updates. Was not any having any connectivity issues until today when I have to work.There was no icon or setting for wifi connections. Bluetooth troubleshooter said my lapttop does not have the capabilities. And the...
  4. after sleep mode gray screen lines

after sleep mode gray screen lines: hi, when trying to "awake" my computer from sleep mode, vertical grayish lines appear as my screen, turn off and on several times until reloads windows 10, how do I get rid of that screen?...
  5. Sleep and airplane mode key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep and airplane mode key: I always keep clicking airplane mode and sleep mode by accident since its on f1 and f2 can someone help me how i can disable those 2 keys because its unbearable, thank you for your help...
  6. Sleep and airplane mode key

Sleep and airplane mode key: I always keep clicking airplane mode and sleep mode by accident since its on f1 and f2 can someone help me how i can disable those 2 keys because its unbearable, thank you for your help...
  7. Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out: Before, airplane mode was grayed out but Fn + PrtScr worked to toggle it.Then, I disabled the Airplane Mode Switch Collection in device management, turned WLAN Autoconfig back on, enabled WiFi adapter in control panel, restarted the laptop, and then airplane wasn't grayed out...
  8. Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out

Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out: Before, airplane mode was grayed out but Fn + PrtScr worked to toggle it.Then, I disabled the Airplane Mode Switch Collection in device management, turned WLAN Autoconfig back on, enabled WiFi adapter in control panel, restarted the laptop, and then airplane wasn't grayed out...
  9. airplane mode on and grayed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airplane mode on and grayed out: airport mode on and grayed out. cannot access wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-on-and-grayed-out/c6606e1d-8b05-4d3d-afd1-edccea90379d
  10. Airplane mode is grayed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airplane mode is grayed out: Just bought a refurbished Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and it is stuck in Airplane Mode. The problem is that it is grayed out so you can't turn it on or off. Consequently no wifi. Help! Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop airplane toggle switch is greyed out

2. airplane mode is grayed out