Windows 10: Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off

Discus and support Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I have an HP laptop with WIN 10 that I had not used for a while. Yesterday I opened up the laptop to face this problem. It's getting on my nerves... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VivekGhimireXXX, May 17, 2022.

1. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off

Hi. I have an HP laptop with WIN 10 that I had not used for a while. Yesterday I opened up the laptop to face this problem. It's getting on my nerves as I have some important task to complete. Anyone here who could help me would be great. Anyone? Please!

:)

VivekGhimireXXX, May 17, 2022
  2. oscer1 Win User
    oscer1, May 18, 2022
  3. airplane mode

Hi Josette,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your computer's airplane mode can occur due to several reasons, such as corrupted system files. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer before the issue started? When did the issue start?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Is the option to turn off airplane mode grayed out?

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, May 18, 2022
  4. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off

Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

Windows help & learning

also refer,

Turn airplane mode on or off

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off

1. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off - Similar Threads - Airplane Mode Keeps

2. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking: I have a Dell laptop and I havent used it for a while and now when I open it the airplane mode in the bottom right corner keeps on blinking therefor my connection getting lost. I need help....
  3. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking: I have a Dell laptop and I havent used it for a while and now when I open it the airplane mode in the bottom right corner keeps on blinking therefor my connection getting lost. I need help....
  4. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Airplane mode blinking on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode blinking on and off: Hello, I just have the problem lately when I opened my laptop pavillon, the airplane mode keeps blinking on and off and it's really annoying. How to fix this?...
  6. Airplane mode blinking on and off

Airplane mode blinking on and off: Hello, I just have the problem lately when I opened my laptop pavillon, the airplane mode keeps blinking on and off and it's really annoying. How to fix this?...
  7. Airplane mode blinking on and off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off: Hi. I have an HP laptop with WIN 10 that I had not used for a while. Yesterday I opened up the laptop to face this problem. It's getting on my nerves as I have some important task to complete. Anyone here who could help me would be great. Anyone? Please!...
  9. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off

Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking On and Off: Hi. I have an HP laptop with WIN 10 that I had not used for a while. Yesterday I opened up the laptop to face this problem. It's getting on my nerves as I have some important task to complete. Anyone here who could help me would be great. Anyone? Please!...
  10. Airplane mode blinking on and off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airplane mode blinking on and off: Hello i am using hp ay503tx laptop and my airplane mode is acting weirdly... Its automatically blinking on and off.... I searched microsoft help but could solve the issue... Please someone help me... How to get rid of the issue...