Windows 10: Airplane Mode on log in screen

Discus and support Airplane Mode on log in screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For some reasons after Dell updated my computer, which was only less than 60 days old, the airplane mode shown up on log in screen. I cannot access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stevewu1, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Stevewu1 Win User

Airplane Mode on log in screen

For some reasons after Dell updated my computer, which was only less than 60 days old, the airplane mode shown up on log in screen. I cannot access to my computer at all. can you tell me how to disable airplane mode on my log in screen, so I can access to my computer. this was my first dell computer, it turns into nightmare. I have tried all methods described on Web, it did work. do I need to bring my computer to Microsoft store let them help me out? Thank you in advance.

:)

Stevewu1, Jan 29, 2019

2. Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-is-airplane-mode

also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Windows10 airplane mode

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet
    icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off
    Airplane mode on the right side.

You may also run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Airplane Mode on log in screen

airplane mode

Hi Josette,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your computer's airplane mode can occur due to several reasons, such as corrupted system files. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer before the issue started? When did the issue start?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Is the option to turn off airplane mode grayed out?

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Airplane Mode on log in screen

1. Airplane Mode on log in screen - Similar Threads - Airplane Mode log

2. AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIRPLANE MODE: Hi I am having problems with the airplane mode, I am unable to turn it on, I tried also as administrator but is still turn it off and I cant enable it. Any suggestions?As administrator I tried with this command: reg add...
  3. My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen: Hello, I recently built a new computer with an old HDD. I'm stuck on the login screen because my computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen. I tried logging in, but I don't remember my microsoft password from 4 years ago when I originally bought the HDD. I have...
  4. My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen: Hello, I recently built a new computer with an old HDD. I'm stuck on the login screen because my computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen. I tried logging in, but I don't remember my microsoft password from 4 years ago when I originally bought the HDD. I have...
  5. My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. CANNOT LOG INTO WINDOWS-STUCK IN AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Customization
    CANNOT LOG INTO WINDOWS-STUCK IN AIRPLANE MODE: I cannot log into windows 10 it will not recognise my password. I have tried safe mode but it also requires the password. Windows is stuck in Airplane mode and I cannot switch it off. I have tried windows reset but it requires my password which it also does not recognise....
  7. Airplane Mode

Airplane Mode: Hi, I am not able to turn off Airplane Mode for my laptop Lenovo Yoga 520. Can someone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/4c349a97-f2dc-4484-96a8-4efbc542ada1
  8. Airplane mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Airplane mode: *Banghead Please help, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode and cannot move it to connect to the web i do not know how it happened but i cannot do anything i have tried all the fixes in you tube and the net but nothing is working , the radio buttons are greyed out nothing...
  9. airplane mode

airplane mode: airplane mode keeps turning on randomly shutting off my network connection, even when I shut it off. How do I get rid of airplane mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/674d8079-485a-4ed2-87a4-d304a593745b
  10. Airplane mode

Airplane mode: My airplane mode is stuck and it always stays on i cant switch it off even in settings or using Fn and prt screen. what d i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/21bcb088-4237-4403-8799-d35389976b1c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airplane mode on login screen

2. windows 10 airplane mode on log in screen

3. turn off airplane mode windows login screen

4. airplane mode in safe mode login,
  5. airplane mode blank screen,
  6. Airplane mode on Windows login screen,
  7. aeroplan mode on log in page unable to log in,
  8. disable airplane mode sign increen