Windows 10: Airplane mode stuck on, changed password can’t login.

Discus and support Airplane mode stuck on, changed password can’t login. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Firstly, I changed my password for microsoft on my phone. Then, had rebooted my Dell Inspiron 8900 in safe mode, before putting in the new password.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Cel154, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Cel154 Win User

Airplane mode stuck on, changed password can’t login.

Firstly, I changed my password for microsoft on my phone. Then, had rebooted my Dell Inspiron 8900 in safe mode, before putting in the new password. Now, it is stuck on airplane mode at home screen. I try to login and it says the user name or password is in correct.

I have tried to plug in the ethernet cable but it flashes amber.

I hit shift and restart and messed around in there.

I have tried using the on screen keyboard.

I’m using windows 10. Please help!

:)

Cel154, Mar 21, 2019

2. Stuck in airplane mode and cant login

Hello Airplane mode stuck on, changed password can’t login. :)

i have a problem with windows 10 on my computer. When i try to login i get wrong password and i know its not wrong. I also am stuck to airplane mode and ive tried even resseting but it stops halfway in.

Regards Thomas

Thomas Andre ByremoHansen, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Stuck airplane mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with airplane mode turned on your computer.
    Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What happens when you try to turn off Airplane mode?
    • How exactly are you trying to connect the computers to access the printer?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

[*]Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.
    [*]
    Method 1: Turn off the Airplane mode

• Press Windows key on the keyboard
    • Click on Settings window
    • Go to Network icon.
    • Choose Network & Internet category.
    • The second setting on the left column is Airplane mode.
    • Turn it Off

Method 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft support article and check if it helps.

Computer that has VPN software installed can't detect wireless network after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back t us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Airplane mode stuck on, changed password can’t login.

Stuck in Airplane mode

My laptop is stuck in airplane mode and its telling me that my password is incorrect. I have had the same password since Ive had my laptop. I went back intomy emails and on 9/15 it said that i changed my password but I did not. I cant get the airplane
    mode off because I dont know the password that has been changed. Does anyone know what I can do to fix?

chrystalgannon, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Airplane mode stuck on, changed password can’t login.

1. Airplane mode stuck on, changed password can’t login. - Similar Threads - Airplane mode stuck

2. Stuck in Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Airplane Mode: Airplane Mode won't turn off please help submitted by /u/Zwanly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnpgtx/stuck_in_airplane_mode/
  3. Stuck in airplane mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in airplane mode: Hi, I tried to clean boot my computer, and I was using a pin to login to my computer, but now it requires a password, and I didn't remember it, so I changed it from my phone, so I know it is the right one, but it says incorrect because I'm stuck in airplane mode. Can someone...
  4. Stuck in Airplane mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Airplane mode: After updating to the latest version of Windows my computer went into airplane mode and I can't turn it off. How do I get it to turn back off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-airplane-mode/d373b333-288f-4fe9-a98e-664a38a16a38
  5. Airplane Mode stuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode stuck: What Fn key combo can I use to turn on Airplane Mode? It is currently grayed out and when I try to use my mouse, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-stuck/a95b5043-2868-4e21-b64e-f2cede7c7c67
  6. Airplane mode stuck!

Airplane mode stuck!: I tried to turn off my computer, but it was stuck loading. So i held down the power button and that turned it off, then i turned it back on to find that airplane mode is on and i cant turn it off. I dont know how to fix it!...
  7. Stuck in airplane mode and cant login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in airplane mode and cant login: Hello :) i have a problem with windows 10 on my computer. When i try to login i get wrong password and i know its not wrong. I also am stuck to airplane mode and ive tried even resseting but it stops halfway in. Regards Thomas...
  8. Airplane Mode is stuck on ON

Airplane Mode is stuck on ON: My wife's laptop is stuck in airplane mode. I have tried everything to turn it off, but to no avail. HELP!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-is-stuck-on-on/8267e4bf-34a0-463a-859c-66e487122c26
  9. Stuck in airplane mode

Stuck in airplane mode: Help! My 2 yr old HP notebook suddenly seems to be locked in airplane mode & is rendered useless. Can't connect to internet. Internal windows diagnostics can't fix. Used my desktop to search forums about this problem. Seems to be shared with others, but none of the posted...
  10. Stuck in Airplane Mode

Stuck in Airplane Mode: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on a number of systems, Both Dell and Lenovo and after the most recent update, it's been stuck in airplane mode. No matter I try to toggle the physical switch or turn it off within Windows it will go back to airplane mode. Any ideas on how to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck in guided access forgot password airplane mode

2. Stuck in airplane mode and cant login

3. windos stuck in airplane mode cant log in

4. airplane mode on login