Windows 10: Airplane mode turns on by itself

Discus and support Airplane mode turns on by itself in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot connect to the internet because the airplane mode turns on by itself. It occurs when I turn my computer off then, when I turn it on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dung Eagan, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Airplane mode turns on by itself

I cannot connect to the internet because the airplane mode turns on by itself. It occurs when I turn my computer off then, when I turn it on, itswitches to air plane mode

:)

Dung Eagan, Sep 8, 2020

2. Can't turn off airplane mode

Hi Robert,

Turning off Airplane mode should be done by one click/tap. However, for us to isolate the concern, can you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Are you using a computer or mobile phone?
    • What do you mean by "can't turn off airplane mode"?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

If you're using a computer, we suggest that you check the answer of
    George JeffryChilders on August 24, 2015 in this
    link. There are 381 people that were helped by his answer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 8, 2020
  3. How to turn on off Airplane mode in windows 10?

Two methods as given in the article as well.

• Open Action Center by clicking the rightmost icon. In the bottom side, a tile of airplane mode would be given. Clicking that would turn it ON and turn it into bright tile.
    • Navigate to Settings>Network and Internet and turn Airplane mode ON or OFF.
    All clear steps are here as well:

Ten Forums - Windows 10 Help and Support Forum

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 8, 2020
  4. MGM1981 Win User

Airplane mode turns on by itself

Airplane Mode will not turn off

I tried these steps, as they were the same steps listed in a previous post as well, but no success. Airplane mode is still active, the option to turn it off is inaccessible still, and I'm getting fed up with Microsoft support who've had me on hold well
    over two hours now!

MGM1981, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Airplane mode turns on by itself

1. Airplane mode turns on by itself - Similar Threads - Airplane mode turns

2. Airplane mode turned on by itself, and I am unable to shut it off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode turned on by itself, and I am unable to shut it off.: Hello, I logged onto my laptop today to find that, somehow, airplane mode has activated on its own literally overnight, and I am unable to turn it off. I have run a network reset from the Network and Internet status menu. I have also run a quick scan with Windows Security in...
  3. Airplane mode turning on & off by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode turning on & off by itself: i just updated my laptop , and now the airplane mode just constantly keeps turning itself on and off. Like it is flickering, every second it switches on and off and it won't stop. Help? It is a Leader laptop if that helps....
  4. Airplane mode turning on & off by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airplane mode turning on & off by itself: i just updated my laptop , and now the airplane mode just constantly keeps turning itself on and off. Like it is flickering, every second it switches on and off and it won't stop. Help? It is a Leader laptop if that helps....
  5. Airplane mode getting turned on/off itself, on windows 10

Airplane mode getting turned on/off itself, on windows 10: Hi I have latest windows 10 home version 1909 installed on my hp pavilion gaming laptop. Recently there is a error with my airplane mode. It gets turned on by itself before i open the laptop, and once i switch it off and turn on my wifi for internet access then again the...
  6. Airplane mode turning on & off by itself

Airplane mode turning on & off by itself: I have been experiencing this problem for some time now please I need a fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-turning-on-off-by-itself/7330a6e6-7deb-496e-8903-fc47ea06cfc3
  7. Airplane mode toggles itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airplane mode toggles itself: Hi, I just installed Win 10 on an old Laptop and the airplane mode toggles itself the whole time. No keys are stuck https://youtu.be/-PGREmmqY2Y submitted by /u/xander1401 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htzdym/airplane_mode_toggles_itself/
  8. Airplane mode keeps turning on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Airplane mode keeps turning on: I have been stuck on the lock screen for sometime now because the airplane mode on my computer keeps turning on which makes whatever I type disappear and now I cant even enter my password to log in...
  9. Airplane Mode turns on by itself in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Airplane Mode turns on by itself in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Airplane Mode gets a device in such a state where all the wireless connections of the devices go off. But some reports tell us that the Airplane Mode turns on by itself in Windows 10. This can be caused due [...] This post Airplane Mode turns on by itself in...
  10. Turning off Airplane Mode

Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....