Windows 10: airplay unable to connect to pc

Discus and support airplay unable to connect to pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using zoom on my hp laptop and want to screen mirror my ipad during meetings, but i keep getting the error that airplay is unable to connect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tanya Johnston, Jul 29, 2020.

1. airplay unable to connect to pc

I am using zoom on my hp laptop and want to screen mirror my ipad during meetings, but i keep getting the error that airplay is unable to connect.

:)

Tanya Johnston, Jul 29, 2020

2. Itunes Airplay icon not visible in windows 10

Thanks Dave M121 but that didnt help either. I installed airfoil but it didnt recognize my airplay Yamaha receiver either.

I should tell you that I can stream music from my iphone to the receiver using Airplay. Not only that but the receiver is listed as a device on my pc. Airfoil plays music on my computer - just not on the receiver. Strange

Brian

BrianOstrow, Jul 29, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 29, 2020
  4. airplay unable to connect to pc

Unable to connect smart phone to PC.

The articles suggested did not correct the problem.

Additionally, I'm unable to locate the settings you suggested I verify. I assume the settings are on my PC but I can not locate "Diagnosis" on my applications list so as to check them. Please provide additional instructions that will allow to check the
    settings.

Thank you,.

Dodge Car Man, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

airplay unable to connect to pc

1. airplay unable to connect to pc - Similar Threads - airplay unable connect

2. PC unable to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC unable to connect to wifi: A few days ago my PC updated itself on windows 10. Now, I cannot connect to my WiFi - it just says "unable to connect to WiFi". I have tried updating drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-unable-to-connect-to-wifi/1c878a84-a369-4e53-8878-ad1b20fbe89f
  3. PC unable to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC unable to connect to wifi: A few days ago my PC updated itself on windows 10. Now, I cannot connect to my WiFi - it just says "unable to connect to WiFi". I have tried updating drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-unable-to-connect-to-wifi/1c878a84-a369-4e53-8878-ad1b20fbe89f
  4. PC unable to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. AIRPLAY FOR WINDOWS 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AIRPLAY FOR WINDOWS 10: Hi,Is there anyone else having issues with getting AirPlay to work in iTunes on Windows 10?It used to work just fine, now I don't even see the AirPlay Icon in iTunes. Also, my third party AirPlay program does not work. Any Comments?...
  6. AIRPLAY FOR WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AIRPLAY FOR WINDOWS 10: Hi,Is there anyone else having issues with getting AirPlay to work in iTunes on Windows 10?It used to work just fine, now I don't even see the AirPlay Icon in iTunes. Also, my third party AirPlay program does not work. Any Comments?...
  7. AIRPLAY FOR WINDOWS 10

8. Streaming to DLNA/Airplay wireless speakers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming to DLNA/Airplay wireless speakers: In MacOS this has been a simple and built-in option from day 1. Simply select the speaker icon and choose the target device from the drop-down list.Is there really no equivalent in Windows?!...
  9. Unable to connect ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to connect ipad to pc: I am unable to connect my iPad 6th gen to my PC. In Device manager, it is listed as a MTP USB Device however it has a warning symbol next to it. When I try to change the driver to the apple mobile device driver for windows I get a code 31. This also happens with any other...
  10. Groove music need an AirPlay or Connect Spotify equivalent feature

Groove music need an AirPlay or Connect Spotify equivalent feature: Spotify lack its feature even in Windows 10 Mobile Apps (uwp), so with Groove music would be great a similar technology embedded in a huge kind of devices (Sonos system like, avr(s) and so on). Bluetooth isn't the solution. 40248