Windows 10: airpod pro connection issue

Discus and support airpod pro connection issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i have the airpod pros and are trying to connect it to my dell inspiron product id: 00326-10000-00000-AA894 but it cant seem to even locate my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ashin1, Dec 13, 2020.

1. ashin1 Win User

airpod pro connection issue

hi i have the airpod pros and are trying to connect it to my dell inspiron product id: 00326-10000-00000-AA894 but it cant seem to even locate my airpods

i was wondering if this is an issue on my drivers or how I change this so I can locate my airpods on the bluetooth menu. i have already tried adding the device and updating my drivers. Do i need a specific driver for this?

:)

ashin1, Dec 13, 2020

2. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Tee_221 Win User

Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

1. airpod pro connection issue - Similar Threads - airpod pro connection

2. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...
  3. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...
  4. airpods pro connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airpods pro connection: when I connect airpods on my pc that make by windows 10 after some second disconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-pro-connection/79aa0f74-0f77-407b-a445-c46e0bf013f9
  5. airpod pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    airpod pro: Hello, I have tried multiple times connecting my airpod pros to my computer, however, everytime I do, it says that the driver is unavailable, I have tried uninstalling and updating the drivers and that did not work....
  6. Connecting Airpods pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Airpods pro: I'm trying to connect my airpods pro... I've been using air pods pro with my pc for months and out of the blue it just stops being able to connect. I tried resetting my airpods and Pairing them but that didnt work. then i tried deleting the device and then adding a new...
  7. Airpods Connectivity Issue

Airpods Connectivity Issue: My Airpods were working fine until this week. Now, they will connect and play noise for a second and then the noise will stop. It shows it's connected and the sound settings show that sound is playing. Interestingly, the sound will play again when a new source of sound is...
  8. Multiple issues with connecting airpods

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple issues with connecting airpods: Issue one: When I connect my airpods (they're the airpods 2) to my pc (dell inspiration 3847), the audio quality is absolutely atrocious. Its so bad it gives me a headache. Issue two: when I try to connect my airpods to my Microsoft surface pro 6, they connect for less than...
  9. Airpods wont connect to surface pro 6

Airpods wont connect to surface pro 6: Hello, I have a surface pro 6, and although I am able to pair my airpods with my surface pro, I used to be able to connect them to my computer but now I am no longer able to. They just do that thing where I click on them to connect and it says either "cannot connect" or...
  10. AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro

AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro: I have successfully paired and repaired my airpods multiple times, however, they will not stay connected. I have not once been able to hear anything through my airpods. I've gone to Device Manager and turned off the 'Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device' and that...