Windows 10: airpod pro

Discus and support airpod pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried multiple times connecting my airpod pros to my computer, however, everytime I do, it says that the driver is unavailable, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joeymj, Nov 28, 2020.

1. joeymj Win User

airpod pro

Hello,

I have tried multiple times connecting my airpod pros to my computer, however, everytime I do, it says that the driver is unavailable, I have tried uninstalling and updating the drivers and that did not work.

:)

joeymj, Nov 28, 2020

2. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

airpod pro

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

airpod pro

1. airpod pro - Similar Threads - airpod pro

2. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  3. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  4. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  6. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  7. Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC: My airpods were not connecting to my PC so I decided to remove them and tried to pair them again. At first I couldn't remove the device, so I tried all the next options:Removing them from device manager.Removing keys from registry editor.Stopping the bluetooth support service...
  8. Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC

Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC: My airpods were not connecting to my PC so I decided to remove them and tried to pair them again. At first I couldn't remove the device, so I tried all the next options:Removing them from device manager.Removing keys from registry editor.Stopping the bluetooth support service...
  9. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...
  10. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...