Windows 10: Airpod Pros connecting to Windows 10, but does not appear in sound settings unable to hear...

Discus and support Airpod Pros connecting to Windows 10, but does not appear in sound settings unable to hear... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried installing drivers uninstalling drivers reconnecting and all the common mistakes. I have googled solutions articles and articles no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by I_Just_want_my_airpod_PRO, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Airpod Pros connecting to Windows 10, but does not appear in sound settings unable to hear...

I have tried installing drivers uninstalling drivers reconnecting and all the common mistakes. I have googled solutions articles and articles no solution, I even stumbled upon an active forum which has no solution dating back to NOVEMBER 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-connect/cc7d280f-94b9-4916-8562-8a389bf3687c . So if anyone has a solution please and thank you.

:)

I_Just_want_my_airpod_PRO, Mar 26, 2020

2. Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Airpod Pros connecting to Windows 10, but does not appear in sound settings unable to hear...

Airpod Pro pairing

Hi HudsonPitchford,

My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

See the suggestions on the following link of a website that some Windows MVPs share, they are the detailed steps to pair and connect them to Windows, if you can't make them work, you can go to the section >> How to Fix Windows 10 Apple AirPod Sync Problems

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-airpods...

Let me know if you have something else that I can help you with, I'd be happy to help.

Happy holidays

Regards,

Marc M.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MarcMorelli56, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Airpod Pros connecting to Windows 10, but does not appear in sound settings unable to hear...

1. Airpod Pros connecting to Windows 10, but does not appear in sound settings unable to hear... - Similar Threads - Airpod Pros connecting

2. Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC: I've been trying to connect my airpod pros via Bluetooth. I get them to connect for audio and voice, they'll play a terrible quality sound for a few seconds and then disconnect completely in another few seconds. I have been troubleshooting this for many hours now with no...
  3. Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC: I've been trying to connect my airpod pros via Bluetooth. I get them to connect for audio and voice, they'll play a terrible quality sound for a few seconds and then disconnect completely in another few seconds. I have been troubleshooting this for many hours now with no...
  4. Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10: I am having an issue with my AirPods & the recording/microphone with my new Dell Precision 3570 laptop. I did not have this problem with my prior Dell Precision 3540 laptop though. I have disconnected & reconnected the AiPods multiple ties & restarted multiple times. I have...
  6. AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10: I am having an issue with my AirPods & the recording/microphone with my new Dell Precision 3570 laptop. I did not have this problem with my prior Dell Precision 3540 laptop though. I have disconnected & reconnected the AiPods multiple ties & restarted multiple times. I have...
  7. AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10

8. Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord): Bought airpod pros in the hopes I could use them as wireless "headphones" for general pc use. I play games and talk to friends on discord. So I can connect the bluetooth "[DjValleyCat's Airpod Pros]" and the stereo audio will work as long as discord is not open. I can do...
  9. Airpods connected but no sound

Airpods connected but no sound: Hi, I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings, it looks...
  10. Issues around Airpod Pros sounding awful

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues around Airpod Pros sounding awful: Hi folks. I've had an issue where I've tried to sync my airpod pros to my Windows 10 machine. They sync fine but the sound quality is just awful. I searched around and found https://www.reddit.com/r/airpods/comments/86oysr/how_to_get_good_audio_quality_on_windows/ but I've so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpods not appearing in sound setting

2. airpod pro win 10 does not appear