Windows 10: Airpod Pros cutting out every second after connecting ethernet. HELP!

Discus and support Airpod Pros cutting out every second after connecting ethernet. HELP! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the title says, I just connected ethernet to my pc in the 2.5G port on the back, and now I'm having issues with my airpods connectivity. Sounds cut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JordanO1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. JordanO1 Win User

Airpod Pros cutting out every second after connecting ethernet. HELP!

As the title says, I just connected ethernet to my pc in the 2.5G port on the back, and now I'm having issues with my airpods connectivity. Sounds cut in and out which is very annoying. If I connect it to my phone sitting in the same spot, there's no issues.

:)

JordanO1, Jun 10, 2021

2. AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

I have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've had for a couple of weeks. Every time I connect them, the audio is fine but then a few seconds later the audio keeps cutting in and out. I have tried everything from disconnecting to reconnecting them, updating my
    Bluetooth driver, and trying everything I've found online but nothing works. The AirPod Pro's work perfectly fine on my phone, but not on my computer. And it's not just YouTube that I'm having the problem with, I tried using Spotify and Netflix with my AirPod
    Pro's and the audio keeps cutting out there as well. It's extremely frustrating, so if someone could help me I would appreciate it a ton.

KatrinaJane18, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Mathewsj1 Win User
    Airpods pro audio cutting out on windows 10.

I have been using my airpods pro on my laptop for almost a month now but recently the audio cuts off and sometimes comes back on when apps are switched . I have tried resetting and reconnecting the airpods, updating the drivers. There are no issues with
    connections or the airpods because they work fine with my iPhone. Any fixes?

Mathewsj1, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Airpod Pros cutting out every second after connecting ethernet. HELP!

Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Airpod Pros cutting out every second after connecting ethernet. HELP!

1. Airpod Pros cutting out every second after connecting ethernet. HELP! - Similar Threads - Airpod Pros cutting

2. AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10: I am having an issue with my AirPods & the recording/microphone with my new Dell Precision 3570 laptop. I did not have this problem with my prior Dell Precision 3540 laptop though. I have disconnected & reconnected the AiPods multiple ties & restarted multiple times. I have...
  3. AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10: I am having an issue with my AirPods & the recording/microphone with my new Dell Precision 3570 laptop. I did not have this problem with my prior Dell Precision 3540 laptop though. I have disconnected & reconnected the AiPods multiple ties & restarted multiple times. I have...
  4. Airpods keep cutting out

Airpods keep cutting out: I know a lot of poeple have had this problem but I haven't found a solution that works! My airpods work perfectly well with other devices, but for some reason, after about 5 - 20 mins they stutter or cut out then if I leave the audio playing they sometimes come back on. If...
  5. Airpods - Cutting out on PC

Airpods - Cutting out on PC: Every time I connect my AirPods, to my windows 10 computer they always cutting out they work on my iPhone, iPad but with the windows computer It doesn't I tried updating Bluetooth Drivers all the things that have to do with Bluetooth. The only way for them to stay on for a...
  6. Airpods cutting out on windows 10

Airpods cutting out on windows 10: Reposting because the last time I asked this question, no one answered me. I've been using my Apple Airpods with my PC for a couple months, and recently I've started having this issue where the audio will cut out for extended periods of time. It still says that my...
  7. airpods sound cutting out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods sound cutting out: I've started using my airpods on my laptop and the sound cuts out at random times, usually about ever 30 minutes but it can happen at any time. The airpods are still connected to windows but they aren't playing any sound and they dont show up in the playback devices. I'm...
  8. Airpods Stereo audio cutting out

Airpods Stereo audio cutting out: I've been using my Apple Airpods with my PC for a couple months, and recently I've started having this issue where the audio will cut out for extended periods of time. It still says that my headphones are connected, but I get no sound coming from them. Sometimes the sound...
  9. Airpods continually cut in and out

Airpods continually cut in and out: Just recently, when I would connect my airpods to my computer, the audio would be distorted, like it was cutting in and out. I've tried the basic steps to fix this like forgetting the device and troubleshooting Bluetooth, but the only thing that seems to work to fix it is...
  10. AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out: I have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've had for a couple of weeks. Every time I connect them, the audio is fine but then a few seconds later the audio keeps cutting in and out. I have tried everything from disconnecting to reconnecting them, updating my Bluetooth driver, and...