Windows 10: Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord)

Discus and support Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Bought airpod pros in the hopes I could use them as wireless "headphones" for general pc use. I play games and talk to friends on discord. So I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DjValleyCat, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord)

Bought airpod pros in the hopes I could use them as wireless "headphones" for general pc use. I play games and talk to friends on discord. So I can connect the bluetooth "[DjValleyCat's Airpod Pros]" and the stereo audio will work as long as discord is not open. I can do anything but once anything that requires mic input happens it makes my audio mute on the stereo and i am forced to use hands free. My question is, is there a way to do what I want to do (Use stereo whilst talking and gaming, or is this not possible. Thanks for the help

Note: When pairing mode is activated on airpods case, there is only ONE bluetooth for the airpods.

submitted by /u/DjValleyCat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DjValleyCat, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Eirvans Win User

AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Seems to be a different problem, they paired before and suddenly can't get paired again, mine is about list on ratio devices, but unable to access it, I set AirPods in pairing mode, enable Bluetooth on Windows 10, search devices in ratio and select AirPods Pro, but they don't synchronize, just never respond.

Eirvans, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Ha! I'm having the same problem with my Jabra's!
    What Windows Build you on?

Edwin, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord)

Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord)

1. Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord) - Similar Threads - Airpod Pros discord

2. Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC: I've been trying to connect my airpod pros via Bluetooth. I get them to connect for audio and voice, they'll play a terrible quality sound for a few seconds and then disconnect completely in another few seconds. I have been troubleshooting this for many hours now with no...
  3. Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC: I've been trying to connect my airpod pros via Bluetooth. I get them to connect for audio and voice, they'll play a terrible quality sound for a few seconds and then disconnect completely in another few seconds. I have been troubleshooting this for many hours now with no...
  4. Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10: I am having an issue with my AirPods & the recording/microphone with my new Dell Precision 3570 laptop. I did not have this problem with my prior Dell Precision 3540 laptop though. I have disconnected & reconnected the AiPods multiple ties & restarted multiple times. I have...
  6. AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10: I am having an issue with my AirPods & the recording/microphone with my new Dell Precision 3570 laptop. I did not have this problem with my prior Dell Precision 3540 laptop though. I have disconnected & reconnected the AiPods multiple ties & restarted multiple times. I have...
  7. AirPod Pros will connect for Playback but not recording on Windows 10

8. AirPods and Discord Issues

AirPods and Discord Issues: Hello,I have connected my AirPods with my Win10 PC. When I use it only for music, everything works great. However, when I try to use it for meetings MS Teams, Cisco Webex, Zoom or for playing games with my friends Discord, I cannot have both functionality talk and listen.I...
  9. Windows 10 loses audio when using AirPod Pros

Windows 10 loses audio when using AirPod Pros: I recently paired a set of airpod pros to my Windows 10 system Thinkpad X1 Carbon. I use it for Webex and Teams calls. Initially everything works well. After I hang up from a Webex or Teams session, my Windows system no longer has any audio signal. I have to reboot to get...
  10. AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out: I have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've had for a couple of weeks. Every time I connect them, the audio is fine but then a few seconds later the audio keeps cutting in and out. I have tried everything from disconnecting to reconnecting them, updating my Bluetooth driver, and...