Windows 10: Airpod sound extremely low on pc

Discus and support Airpod sound extremely low on pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pair of apple airpods that i love and have been using for a while now. Suddenly, yesterday, i noticed i wasn't hearing anything out of them on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Noah Liechty, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Airpod sound extremely low on pc

I have a pair of apple airpods that i love and have been using for a while now. Suddenly, yesterday, i noticed i wasn't hearing anything out of them on my pc. I discovered that i can just barely hear sound when i turn the volume all the way up to 100. It seems to be a windows issue seeing as how my airpods work with my iphone perfectly fine. I've looked up many different solutions and none of them have worked. I tried going into my Device Manager and doing a roll back on my airpods driver update but it was grayed out and it wouldn't let me. It gives me 2 options of airpod audio, i can either choose Airpods stereo, which is extremely quiet, or Airpods Hands-free which sounds extremely crackly and terrible quality but volume is good. I've tried everything simple as far as disconnecting and reconnecting my airpods, removing them and adding them again, but i'm having no luck. I'm getting really annoyed as i listen to podcasts throughout most of my free periods every day at school and now i'm stuck in silence. Please if anyone knows any fixes try to help a brother out.

:)

Noah Liechty, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Anakin Win User
    Airpods | Windows Sound Balance

Ok, Hello everyone!

I connect my airpods to my gaming PC right and when i use them the left airpod is louder than the other and I've gone to settings and it doesn't give me the option to change the left and right audio balance, they move together.

I really don't know what to do, if there is another program that could change it or not. It's because i got my left one replaced

I've tried doing all the other stuff like suck on the speaker but it doesn't work please help !!!!!

Anakin, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Jotakuuu Win User

Airpod sound extremely low on pc

Sound is extremely low after Windows 10 Update?

Hello!

To your first reply, as far as I can' tell the sound doesn't fluctuate--it's just one... low... muffled sound. Like it sounds as though it's in a box or from a distance. There's no up or down or volume change, regardless of if I'm play itunes or youtube,
    etc. All sounds, such as an illegal action or when skype or tweetdeck chimes are also extremely quite/muffled.

Also, I did managed to find the setting bars for the subwoofer, but altering those didn't change anything either.

To your second reply, I did find the cortana settings and the 'Hey Cortana' option was already marked off, so that can't be it either. Airpod sound extremely low on pc :(

Thank you for your suggestions, though! Unfortunately I am still resorting to headphones.

Jotakuuu, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Airpod sound extremely low on pc

1. Airpod sound extremely low on pc - Similar Threads - Airpod sound extremely

2. Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.: My PC Windows 11 says airpods connected but sound still comes out of the PC. I do have the airpods selected in sound settings. When I test the airpods, I do hear the beep. The airpods work fine on my phone. I've tried deleting and re-pairing the airpods and restarting PC many...
  3. Airpod sound extremely low on pc when microphone used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod sound extremely low on pc when microphone used: I've noticed recently after some windows update that my Airpods pro gen 2 generate extremely low sound, but only when I'm on Zoom/Skype where also my microphone is being used. If I switch the use of the microphone from Airpod to some other mic, the sound volume on Airpods...
  4. Airpod sound extremely low on pc when microphone used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpod sound extremely low on pc when microphone used: I've noticed recently after some windows update that my Airpods pro gen 2 generate extremely low sound, but only when I'm on Zoom/Skype where also my microphone is being used. If I switch the use of the microphone from Airpod to some other mic, the sound volume on Airpods...
  5. Microphone array is extremely low.

Microphone array is extremely low.: I recently downloaded Windows 11 expecting to be improvements, but instead the microphone array stopped working. The volume of it is at 100%, it claims to be fully working, but when I test it and use it on another application, the amount of volume I can reach no matter how...
  6. Airpod volume on windows pc is very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod volume on windows pc is very low: I recently upgraded my surface pro 3 laptop to Windows 11 and ever since the volume using my airpod pros is very low unless I turn it up to 100 and even then it's not very loud. I already turned on loudness equalization on in enhancements and my volume for apps is all the way...
  7. Airpod volume on windows pc is very low

Airpod volume on windows pc is very low: I recently upgraded my surface pro 3 laptop to Windows 11 and ever since the volume using my airpod pros is very low unless I turn it up to 100 and even then it's not very loud. I already turned on loudness equalization on in enhancements and my volume for apps is all the way...
  8. My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not: only one choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-airpod-is-already-connect-to-pc-but-sound-is/d21ff26c-b921-41bb-b743-d5c0261e085c
  9. W10 sound extremely low volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 sound extremely low volume: I removed and installed my MB into my wife's tower. I finally have it all setup, EXCEPT, I have extremely low volume from my external speakers connected to line out and from headphones connected to the HD Audio front panel jack. Sound is the same with or without the HD audio...
  10. Extremely low microphone volume on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extremely low microphone volume on Windows 10 PC: I've been using my Sennheiser HD 598SR with my laptop for online classes, discord and music in general. However, I've been facing a major issue lately. Whenever I speak on discord, the person on the other end says that my voice is very feeble and that I should speak up a bit....