Windows 10: Airpods 2 started making noise after connected to laptop

Discus and support Airpods 2 started making noise after connected to laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've second new airpods because previous had the same problem, I didn't know why, and showed it service center and they changed me airpods yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Алихан Жаманхан, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Airpods 2 started making noise after connected to laptop

I've second new airpods because previous had the same problem, I didn't know why, and showed it service center and they changed me airpods yesterday. Before connecting airpods with my laptop, it played good, but after connecting with my laptop which OS's Windows 10, it started making a noise. And I noticed strange, when I opened driver information of my airpods in my laptop I saw' klpnpflt.sys', I don't know what it is, but I saw that it's belong to Kaspersky. I've not deleted it yet, because PC don't give me permit to delete it. Please help me!

:)

Алихан Жаманхан, Apr 20, 2021

2. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Tee_221 Win User
    Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Airpods 2 started making noise after connected to laptop

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Airpods 2 started making noise after connected to laptop

1. Airpods 2 started making noise after connected to laptop - Similar Threads - Airpods started making

2. laptop fan makes noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop fan makes noise: I have a 4 year old laptop; The laptop fan makes noise. What could be the problem?My processor is IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-fan-makes-noise/c5fc6092-046c-41b0-9749-d4a4b896f053
  3. laptop fan makes noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop fan makes noise: I have a 4 year old laptop; The laptop fan makes noise. What could be the problem?My processor is IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-fan-makes-noise/c5fc6092-046c-41b0-9749-d4a4b896f053
  4. Airpod not connecting to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod not connecting to laptop: Airpod not connecting to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpod-not-connecting-to-laptop/3d7d1a4b-4a51-49ef-ab75-18db2e5321b6
  5. Airpod not connecting to laptop

Airpod not connecting to laptop: Airpod not connecting to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpod-not-connecting-to-laptop/3d7d1a4b-4a51-49ef-ab75-18db2e5321b6
  6. Airpod not connecting to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. AirPods Pro automatically connecting to laptop when it starts

AirPods Pro automatically connecting to laptop when it starts: Every time I start my laptop, my AirPods Pro automatically connects to my laptop, even if it is already connected to my iPhone. This is extremely annoying as I have to manually go into Bluetooth settings and disconnect them before connecting them again to my iPhone from...
  8. Laptop makes a lot of noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop makes a lot of noise: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop, when it is charging and when you don't touch it you don't work on it at all, the laptop starts to make a lot of noise. Please tell me what it could be? Thank you in advance for the answer....
  9. Laptop makes a lot of noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop makes a lot of noise: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop, when it is charging and when you don't touch it you don't work on it at all, the laptop starts to make a lot of noise. Please tell me what it could be? Thank you in advance for the answer....
  10. Laptop making beeping noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop making beeping noise: So I was using the draw function with a drawing tablet in word to do my homework, but every time I use this function, the laptop starts to make beeping noises as my cursor moves and all the buttons stop working. This keeps happening even I restart the laptop. I'm a person who...