Windows 10: AirPods and Discord Issues

Discus and support AirPods and Discord Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have connected my AirPods with my Win10 PC. When I use it only for music, everything works great. However, when I try to use it for meetings MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Burak Yeşil, Sep 20, 2021.

1. AirPods and Discord Issues

Hello,I have connected my AirPods with my Win10 PC. When I use it only for music, everything works great. However, when I try to use it for meetings MS Teams, Cisco Webex, Zoom or for playing games with my friends Discord, I cannot have both functionality talk and listen.I cannot hear anyone if I have my Input set as 'AirPod Pro Hands-free', but they can hear me.If I change this to some default 'Microphone', then I can hear everyone, but they cannot hear me.Is this the limitation from AirPods ? I **** kind of surprised, as there are a lot of other wireless Headsets that have no issu

:)

Burak Yeşil, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 20, 2021
  3. auroken Win User
    Discord issue

the only thing l didnt install from the HP websites drivers was my GPU drivers any updates l get l get through the HP software.

the weird thing is l originally thought this was an issue with me using discord while playing Final Fantasy XIV, however yesterday l was chatting with a friend helping him set up a server and the screen started flashing black which pretty much suggests the problem is pretty much has discord at its center, that said Bitdefender has some form of Mic protection that l havent gotten around to turning off. though given whatever the issue is, is causing (intermittent) display issues it seems like a real long shot.. though l can say is it only happens while voice chatting.

auroken, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Berglof Win User

AirPods and Discord Issues

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

AirPods and Discord Issues

1. AirPods and Discord Issues - Similar Threads - AirPods Discord Issues

2. Bluetooth discord issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth discord issues: Whenever I open up Discord my Bluetooth becomes ear-shatteringly loud for a few moments no matter how low the volume is. Any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-discord-issues/f2960c83-0b29-4a4f-9d69-9785556a79ff
  3. Bluetooth discord issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth discord issues: Whenever I open up Discord my Bluetooth becomes ear-shatteringly loud for a few moments no matter how low the volume is. Any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-discord-issues/f2960c83-0b29-4a4f-9d69-9785556a79ff
  4. Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord): Bought airpod pros in the hopes I could use them as wireless "headphones" for general pc use. I play games and talk to friends on discord. So I can connect the bluetooth "[DjValleyCat's Airpod Pros]" and the stereo audio will work as long as discord is not open. I can do...
  5. airpod pro connection issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    airpod pro connection issue: hi i have the airpod pros and are trying to connect it to my dell inspiron product id: 00326-10000-00000-AA894 but it cant seem to even locate my airpods i was wondering if this is an issue on my drivers or how I change this so I can locate my airpods on the bluetooth menu....
  6. Airpods Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Connectivity Issue: My Airpods were working fine until this week. Now, they will connect and play noise for a second and then the noise will stop. It shows it's connected and the sound settings show that sound is playing. Interestingly, the sound will play again when a new source of sound is...
  7. Multiple issues with connecting airpods

Multiple issues with connecting airpods: Issue one: When I connect my airpods (they're the airpods 2) to my pc (dell inspiration 3847), the audio quality is absolutely atrocious. Its so bad it gives me a headache. Issue two: when I try to connect my airpods to my Microsoft surface pro 6, they connect for less than...
  8. Discord issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord issue: What would cause my laptop screen to flash a black screen? Thought it was game related but when voice chatting my screen has flashed black requiring me to open and close the lid to get my screen working again (only ever happens while voice chatting). 157889
  9. Discord issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Discord issue: What would cause my laptop screen to flash a black screen? Thought it was game related but when voice chatting my screen has flashed black requiring me to open and close the lid to get my screen working again (only ever happens while voice chatting). 157889
  10. Audio leak issue on Discord

Audio leak issue on Discord: [ATTACH] Hi guys, recently my friends has been complaining to me that they could hear the music that i am playing while I am playing COD Warzone with them, thats where i found out that I might have an audio leak issue and went ahead to google regarding the problem. I have...