Windows 10: Airpods and system sound problem

Discus and support Airpods and system sound problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, so i have this problem. When i use my airpods on my pc i can listen to music with them through spotify, but if i for example play minecraft at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ole-Kristian Olsen, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Airpods and system sound problem

Ok, so i have this problem. When i use my airpods on my pc i can listen to music with them through spotify, but if i for example play minecraft at the same time, the music from spotify plays on my airpods but the sounds from minecraft play through the speakers on the pc.

:)

Ole-Kristian Olsen, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 27, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Airpods | Windows Sound Balance

Hi, try Control Panel, Sounds:

Airpods and system sound problem [​IMG]

Note: a free program called Volume2 offers some nice features, and exposes balance as a single slider e.g. by double clicking on its tray icon. I use it primarily to scroll control volume when mouse over taskbar, and then mute/unmute by middle click.

Airpods and system sound problem [​IMG]

dalchina, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Vivian_S Win User

Airpods and system sound problem

Airpod sound extremely low on pc

Hi Noah,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quality of audio is very low when you connect the Airpods to your computer. I appreciate that you have already tried updating the device drivers from Device Manager and performed few troubleshooting steps.

We will certainly look into this issue for you.

For clarity, please let us know

1. What is the version of Windows 10 installed on your computer?
    2. Are you aware of any changes or updates that was installed recently?
    3. Have you tried connecting the Airpod to any other Windows 10 computer, to check if we get the same result?

However, let’s try a few steps and check.

Method 1: Check Audio Enhancements

1. Press
    Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
    mmsys.cpl and click on OK.

3. Under
    Playback tab, double click on the sound device that you are using.(You can also check the audio format in the
    Advanced tab and select the highest quality available)

4. Click on
    Enhancements tab.

5. Toggle the checkbox for
    Loudness Equalization.

6. Click on
    OK.

Check if there is any difference in volume.

Also, Right click on the speaker icon on the
    Taskbar. Click on
    “OpenVolumeMixer”. Check if the Volume bar is turned up
    for the apps. You can control the volume of apps that are currently running using this option. Make sure the slider is all the way up.

Method 2: Check audio settings for Bluetooth devices.

You may want to check the steps mentioned under
    Audio
    in
    Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories

Method 3: Update Bluetooth drivers

I would suggest you to
    update the Bluetooth drivers
    from manufacturer website and check.

You can also try the audio troubleshooter in
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Let us know if the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Airpods and system sound problem

1. Airpods and system sound problem - Similar Threads - Airpods system sound

2. Airpods connection problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods connection problem: I have seen many references to problems pairing Airpods with a PC.I have not found a reliable solution among all the postings. I have found that non-Apple earbuds of many other manufacturers pair easily with my Win 10. I find the quality equally good at 1/10th the Apple price...
  3. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  4. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  5. airpods sound cutting out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods sound cutting out: I've started using my airpods on my laptop and the sound cuts out at random times, usually about ever 30 minutes but it can happen at any time. The airpods are still connected to windows but they aren't playing any sound and they dont show up in the playback devices. I'm...
  6. Airpods connected but no sound

Airpods connected but no sound: Hi, I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings, it looks...
  7. Airpods Pro, Sound problems

Airpods Pro, Sound problems: Hi, I just bought the Apple airpods pro and connected them to my pc. For some reason the sound works great only when I am using one of them, if I use both the sound usually cuts out after a while. I have tried disconnecting and connecting them a few times with no result. This...
  8. Problem with Apple Airpods 2 sound on Windows 10

Problem with Apple Airpods 2 sound on Windows 10: So, I recently bought apple airpods and tried connecting them to the pc. I managed to do it and the sound isn't bad. The only problem is I can't make them sound STEREO. Everything sounds the same on both airpods and it's kind of annoying. I have Windows 10. Please let me know...
  9. Airpods | Windows Sound Balance

Airpods | Windows Sound Balance: Ok, Hello everyone! I connect my airpods to my gaming PC right and when i use them the left airpod is louder than the other and I've gone to settings and it doesn't give me the option to change the left and right audio balance, they move together. I really don't know what...
  10. System Sounds Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Sounds Problem: Hi My laptop Lenovo Y700 running windows 10 showed me bluescreen after playing a game and after that sound systems such as USB plugin sounds or the sound after clicking on the sound scroll on the taskbar and etc had stopped working. What should I do now?! Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no audio on dell pc after removing apple airpods

2. no audio on dell pc with apple airpods

3. sounds control airpods to windows computer

4. connect airpods to windows 10 audio and voice,
  5. airpods connected to windows 10 but no sound,
  6. how to fix the sound on my airpods on windows,
  7. using airpods on pc has noise,
  8. airpods not playing sound pc windows