Windows 10: Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

Discus and support Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VF12_910, Aug 28, 2022.

1. VF12_910 Win User

Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver with Driver Fusion, it downloaded BARROT BR link. This allowed me to pair, but no sound is coming out.

:)

VF12_910, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Tee_221 Win User

Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Aug 28, 2022
  3. Mazza33 Win User
    Airpods connected but no sound

Same problem. Windows 10, fully updated as at today.

On my Windows 10 PC, Airpods Pro show as Paired and Connected, BUT no sound will play via the airpods. I've tried everything - disconnect the airpods, unpair, re-pair, re-connect, also tried disconnecting the airpods on my iphone so no possible conflict - nothing works. I've also ensured the airpods are showing (in Windows 10) as the default sound device.

But the only sound coming from the PC is coming from the PC's internal speakers. No sound is coming through the Airpods Pro. Absolutely maddening.

Mazza33, Aug 28, 2022
  4. JanA_123 Win User

Airpods connected but no sound

Hi,

I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings,
    it looks as if my Airpods are not recognized as a device. The sound is only coming from my laptop speaker, unfortunately. I should also note that I have no issues connecting my Airpods to my phone so it does look to be a problem with either my laptop or my
    Airpods.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

JanA_123, Aug 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list. - Similar Threads - Airpods Are connected

2. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...
  3. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...
  4. Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.: My PC Windows 11 says airpods connected but sound still comes out of the PC. I do have the airpods selected in sound settings. When I test the airpods, I do hear the beep. The airpods work fine on my phone. I've tried deleting and re-pairing the airpods and restarting PC many...
  5. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  6. No sound when airpods are "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound when airpods are "Connected voice, music": This has been asked before but this is a very specific version of this problem. I connect the airpods and for a few seconds it works while the bluetooth settings say the airpods are "Connected music". Soon this automatically changes to "Connected voice, music" and that is...
  7. My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not

My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not: only one choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-airpod-is-already-connect-to-pc-but-sound-is/d21ff26c-b921-41bb-b743-d5c0261e085c
  8. Airpods not playing sound while connected to device

Airpods not playing sound while connected to device: Hello! I bought a Bluetooth usb, so I can connect airpods and listen music with them. It tells me, that they are connected but when i wear them, the sound doesn't appear and the connected sound doesn't appear either which it should also the sound icon in the bottom right...
  9. Airpods connected but no sound

Airpods connected but no sound: Hi, I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings, it looks...
  10. Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10

Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10: I recently made a purchase of the AirPods Pro to use both with my iPhone and my Windows 10 operating Dell XPS laptop. They were working fine when I first got them but they're now having some issues. I am able to pair and connect them flawlessly, but when I start playing...