Windows 10: Airpods breaking bluetooth

Discus and support Airpods breaking bluetooth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys we have had two instances where users have connected Airpods to their computers via Bluetooth and it has completely broken their Blutooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Leach1, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Airpods breaking bluetooth

Hi guys we have had two instances where users have connected Airpods to their computers via Bluetooth and it has completely broken their Blutooth connections. We haven't really been able to find a fix for this except to reimage the machine. And let the user know not to connect airpods to their computer. Have you come across this as well and if so what have you had success with to fix it? Thank you guys, you are always so helpful

:)

Michael Leach1, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Carlo TJ Win User
    AirPods

Good Day GabriellaRodriguez2,

My name is Carlo, I am also using Windows 10 pc and community member like you. Let us work together to sort this out.

First try to connect your Airpods using a different device or computer for us to check if the issue is with the computer or the Airpods itself.

If the Airpods wont work using a different device means that the Airpods is faulty.

If the Airpods works using a different device proceed with the steps below.

Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter

-Press Windows key + X

-Go to Settings

-Click Update and Security

-Click Troubleshoot then “additional troubleshooter

-Look for Bluetooth , click it and run the troubleshooter.

Once done proceed with these steps.

-Press Windows Key + R

-Type Services.msc and hit enter

-Look for "Bluetooth Support Service"

-Set it to start then Automatic.

-Press Windows key + X

-Go to Device Manager

-Expand the Bluetooth

-Look for Bluetooth driver that was installed

-Right click and Update

-Look for "Browse my computer for driver

-Let me pick drivers available drivers

-Choose an old driver and use it.

Restart your device, then pair the Bluetooth airpods.

if issue persist, let's download and install the Bluetooth driver

What is the exact model of your computer for me to check.

To check the system model proceed with these steps.

-Press Windows key + R

-Type msinfo32 and hit enter.

-Look for the System Model and manufacturer and post it here.

I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

Sincerely,

Carlo T.

Carlo TJ, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Berglof Win User

Airpods breaking bluetooth

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Airpods breaking bluetooth

1. Airpods breaking bluetooth - Similar Threads - Airpods breaking bluetooth

2. Controller breaks bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller breaks bluetooth audio: Hi there!I got a new headset JBL Tour One M2 this year and want to use the device on my Win11 pc over Bluetooth. That part worked just fine, and after some minor issues in the beginning, everything with it worked fine.I own an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller too, which I'm...
  3. KB5022497 and kb5022845 breaking Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5022497 and kb5022845 breaking Bluetooth: Took two updates on February 14th that broke my Bluetooth support. I have the following planform and hardware. If I uninstall these two patches I'm good all day long! Symptom is after boot Bluetooth works until first monitor/laptop sleep session and never works until reboot....
  4. Airpods breaking bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods breaking bluetooth: Hi guys we have had two instances where users have connected Airpods to their computers via Bluetooth and it has completely broken their Blutooth connections. We haven't really been able to find a fix for this except to reimage the machine. And let the user know not to...
  5. Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth : Pairing Airpods 2: Hello... my airpods 2 wont connect to my win 10 v2004 with bluetooth 5.1 dell latitude 5300 2 in 1 the device has shown up but when i click pair with clicking the manual pairing button on airpods case in the same time.. it just connecting....like this...[ATTACH] then the...
  6. AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth: Hello, I have recently tried connecting my airpods to my Windows PC/Desktop, and there has been issues. The airpod option doesn't even show up when I click on "Add a Bluetooth Device." I've done everything and troubleshooted my whole computer. I also have done the white...
  7. Bluetooth feature is breaking

Bluetooth feature is breaking: Recently i updated the windows 10 to latest version 2004 now Bluetooth is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-feature-is-breaking/1505f4ee-a6c1-42e8-9fa2-5e43f21d5fc0
  8. Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods

Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods: I've recently purchased a new Windows 10 laptop and after connecting my laptop to my Airpods for the first time, their seems to be troubleshooting in regards to my Bluetooth driver. I am unable to remove the memory of my Airpods device from my computer "failed to remove"....
  9. Bluetooth AirPods (first world problems)

Bluetooth AirPods (first world problems): Hi, I use Apple AirPods between my desktop, laptop and mobile. Due to recent times and increases in video conferencing I'm now frequently switching between each audio source. . Sometimes I can't remember which one I am currently connected to. Before each call/video I have...
  10. Update breaks Bluetooth.

Update breaks Bluetooth.: Don't know if anyone else has suffered this problem, but an update earlier today (Toshiba RFBUS) has broken Bluetooth on my PC. Bluetooth is showing (without errors) in Device Manager but it does not work. A search for 'bluetooth settings' in Win 10 gives a result, but the...