Windows 10: Airpods cannot be identified as audio devices PC win 10?

Discus and support Airpods cannot be identified as audio devices PC win 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having trouble connecting my Apple Air Pods to my pc. They are not recognized as audio devices. [ATTACH] Does anyone know what to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheDarkTuna, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Airpods cannot be identified as audio devices PC win 10?

Hi, I'm having trouble connecting my Apple Air Pods to my pc. They are not recognized as audio devices.

Airpods cannot be identified as audio devices PC win 10? 0_big.png

Does anyone know what to do so I can hear and speak?

Thanks

:)

TheDarkTuna, Jul 10, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GoogleAirpods cannot be identified as audio devices PC win 10? :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Berglof Win User
    Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Airpods cannot be identified as audio devices PC win 10?

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Airpods cannot be identified as audio devices PC win 10?

1. Airpods cannot be identified as audio devices PC win 10? - Similar Threads - Airpods cannot identified

2. Airpods Max detected as only Audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Max detected as only Audio device: I am using Airpods Max and Im trying to use them as a headset. Iam using a Razer blade 18 laptop. The headphones are detected as a audio device. in settings when I clicked on bluetooth devices it says "Connected audio". When I connect the headphones to a different laptop it...
  3. Airpods Max detected as only Audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Max detected as only Audio device: I am using Airpods Max and Im trying to use them as a headset. Iam using a Razer blade 18 laptop. The headphones are detected as a audio device. in settings when I clicked on bluetooth devices it says "Connected audio". When I connect the headphones to a different laptop it...
  4. Keyboard identified as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard identified as an audio device.: i thik i lost a driver and I don't know how to bring it back. my keyboard is now identified as an audio device. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-identified-as-an-audio-device/d25f1147-0da0-4c34-b2bf-70c28d8b81ff
  5. Keyboard identified as an audio device.

Keyboard identified as an audio device.: i thik i lost a driver and I don't know how to bring it back. my keyboard is now identified as an audio device. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-identified-as-an-audio-device/d25f1147-0da0-4c34-b2bf-70c28d8b81ff
  6. Airpods Wireless audio device is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Wireless audio device is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10: Good day everyone,I have an issue with my airpods or wireless audio device in common which is connected by bluetooth to my laptop running in windows 10 right now. I already pair and connect it the airpods status is connected in bluetooth device, but I can't choose it as audio...
  7. Airpods Wireless audio device is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10

Airpods Wireless audio device is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10: Good day everyone,I have an issue with my airpods or wireless audio device in common which is connected by bluetooth to my laptop running in windows 10 right now. I already pair and connect it the airpods status is connected in bluetooth device, but I can't choose it as audio...
  8. Airpods Wireless audio device is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. airpods not recognized as audio on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods not recognized as audio on pc: I have my Bluetooth dongle, it's enabled and ready to pair , I connected the airpods and it says it's connected (sometimes connected for music) but no sound plays. my pc has windows 10 installed, how can I fix this? please send screenshots if possible submitted by...
  10. Airpods not playing ALL PC audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods not playing ALL PC audio: Hi everyone, I have a specific issue about certain sound sources not playing through bluetooth-connected Airpods. This problem is occurring on an HP laptop that runs Windows 10. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Youtube plays through my Airpods, however audio from a...