Windows 10: Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

Discus and support Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jaden Willis, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect sound plays then immediately reconnects but there is no sound.

:)

Jaden Willis, Feb 18, 2024
  2. JanA_123 Win User

Airpods connected but no sound

Hi,

I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings,
    it looks as if my Airpods are not recognized as a device. The sound is only coming from my laptop speaker, unfortunately. I should also note that I have no issues connecting my Airpods to my phone so it does look to be a problem with either my laptop or my
    Airpods.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

JanA_123, Feb 18, 2024
  3. Mazza33 Win User
    Airpods connected but no sound

Same problem. Windows 10, fully updated as at today.

On my Windows 10 PC, Airpods Pro show as Paired and Connected, BUT no sound will play via the airpods. I've tried everything - disconnect the airpods, unpair, re-pair, re-connect, also tried disconnecting the airpods on my iphone so no possible conflict - nothing works. I've also ensured the airpods are showing (in Windows 10) as the default sound device.

But the only sound coming from the PC is coming from the PC's internal speakers. No sound is coming through the Airpods Pro. Absolutely maddening.

Mazza33, Feb 18, 2024
  4. Tee_221 Win User

Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

1. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Airpods connected sound

2. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...
  3. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  4. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  5. Airpods connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods connected but no sound: Hi, I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings, it looks...
  6. AirPod Connection

AirPod Connection: I have a Dell Inspiron 17R and I am trying to get my air pods to connect with the bluetooth so I can listen to what is on the computer. Anyone know how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpod-connection/c6d95867-fe29-42db-87d0-47321b352820
  7. airpod pro connection issue

airpod pro connection issue: hi i have the airpod pros and are trying to connect it to my dell inspiron product id: 00326-10000-00000-AA894 but it cant seem to even locate my airpods i was wondering if this is an issue on my drivers or how I change this so I can locate my airpods on the bluetooth menu....
  8. Airpods Connectivity Issue

Airpods Connectivity Issue: My Airpods were working fine until this week. Now, they will connect and play noise for a second and then the noise will stop. It shows it's connected and the sound settings show that sound is playing. Interestingly, the sound will play again when a new source of sound is...
  9. Multiple issues with connecting airpods

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple issues with connecting airpods: Issue one: When I connect my airpods (they're the airpods 2) to my pc (dell inspiration 3847), the audio quality is absolutely atrocious. Its so bad it gives me a headache. Issue two: when I try to connect my airpods to my Microsoft surface pro 6, they connect for less than...
  10. airpods not connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    airpods not connecting: Every time I try connecting my AirPods to my computer it says "driver unavailable", I checked the device manager and the "microsoft_hfp_audio_device_97 was not working, I tried updating the driver but that didn't work and I also tried reinstalling it....