Windows 10: AirPods connection

Discus and support AirPods connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason my airpods don’t connect to music anymore. Before it would say “connected voice, music”, but now it says “connected voice”. I removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HeshamElwan, Dec 2, 2020.

1. AirPods connection

For some reason my airpods don’t connect to music anymore. Before it would say “connected voice, music”, but now it says “connected voice”. I removed it and reconnected it multiple times. I don’t know why it’s doing that, but I need help. It started doing this after I updated my pc. It probably is the update or it’s just me experiencing this. Would appreciate some help on this. Please don’t suggest me ways I’ve seen and tried on the internet.

:)

HeshamElwan, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Tee_221 Win User

Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Berglof Win User

AirPods connection

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

AirPods connection

1. AirPods connection - Similar Threads - AirPods connection

2. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  3. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  4. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...: when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it cancels out the background noises and music and i can only hear voices...
  5. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...: when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it cancels out the background noises and music and i can only hear voices...
  6. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods connect but dont connect audio: im having a issue where only my airpods dont work with my of i have other speakers that work my airpods connect but also dont connect its very strange it says they are connected but in network manager and in my audio select area they dont show and they also dont make the...
  8. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connect but dont connect audio: im having a issue where only my airpods dont work with my of i have other speakers that work my airpods connect but also dont connect its very strange it says they are connected but in network manager and in my audio select area they dont show and they also dont make the...
  9. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

10. How can I troubleshoot the connectivity and audio issues with my AirPods on my Lenovo...

How can I troubleshoot the connectivity and audio issues with my AirPods on my Lenovo...: Hello, I would love some help getting the sound and microphone to work on my Airpods when they are connected to my Lenovo laptop. For the last year, I have noticed that my AirPods would be "Connected" to my laptop. However, the sound plays on my laptop. I have removed my...