Windows 10: airpods disconnect in 1 second

Discus and support airpods disconnect in 1 second in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i've been through lots of posts but none seem to fix my issue connecting airpods to my Surface laptop. The airpods paired successfully and when i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by crazyswazy, Mar 31, 2020.

1. airpods disconnect in 1 second

i've been through lots of posts but none seem to fix my issue connecting airpods to my Surface laptop. The airpods paired successfully and when i click connect it connects for about 1 second and then disconnects. I see lots of posts about device manager and the power manager tab but there is no power manager tab. i see lots of posts about locating aripods in the human interface but they are not listed. i found one post about airpods under the bluetooth menu but nothing there seems to fix anything.

airpods worked seamlessly with my iphone.

thanks!

:)

crazyswazy, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Bluetooth keeps re-connecting my airpods...

To whom it may concern,

I've always had so many issues with bluetooth on windows, but this recent one is extremely irritating. The airpods on my windows 10 bluetooth keeps wanting to auto connect to my PC. Every time I connect it to my mac, it just automatically decides to connect
    itself back to my pc 30 seconds later. The only way of stopping this is by disconnecting the airpods manually on my pc before connecting to my laptop or phone. If the airpods are connected to the pc, and I then decide I want to connect it to something else,
    I always have to disconnect it on my pc first. Why does windows have priority over this device as appose to my phone or macbook? Rebooting my laptop also automatically connects the airpods without asking. You'd think that connecting the airpods to another
    device would automatically disable it on the previous device.

Regards,

Liam

LiamMunday, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

airpods disconnect in 1 second

Berton, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

airpods disconnect in 1 second

1. airpods disconnect in 1 second - Similar Threads - airpods disconnect second

2. Why do my airpods disconnect in 3 seconds everytime i connect them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my airpods disconnect in 3 seconds everytime i connect them: I have disconnected them and added them again, I have restarted this computer, and I have done everything. I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and all it did was add Bluetooth to my start menu as if that is any issue. what do I do It is a $1400 gaming PC surely it should be...
  3. Why do my airpods disconnect in 3 seconds everytime i connect them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my airpods disconnect in 3 seconds everytime i connect them: I have disconnected them and added them again, I have restarted this computer, and I have done everything. I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and all it did was add Bluetooth to my start menu as if that is any issue. what do I do It is a $1400 gaming PC surely it should be...
  4. Airpods Gen 1 disconnecting from Windows 11 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Gen 1 disconnecting from Windows 11 Laptop.: A really annoying problem has been going on between my Airpods and my Windows 11 laptop. Every time I connect my Airpods to the laptop with Bluetooth, the left side works for about one minute then disconnects, while the right one works perfectly fine. This has somehow managed...
  5. Airpods Gen 1 disconnecting from Windows 11 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Gen 1 disconnecting from Windows 11 Laptop.: A really annoying problem has been going on between my Airpods and my Windows 11 laptop. Every time I connect my Airpods to the laptop with Bluetooth, the left side works for about one minute then disconnects, while the right one works perfectly fine. This has somehow managed...
  6. Airpods disconnect after a minute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods disconnect after a minute: I've had my airpods for 8 months with no issues until about a week ago. At first, I noticed that when I connected my airpods, instead of saying 'Connected music, voice', it only said 'Connected music' and the microphone on the airpods was no longer working. After a day or two...
  7. Airpods Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10

Airpods Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10: Hi everyone you will love my solution to this issue : My new Airpods 2 worked fine for couple of days and then after that they kept disconnecting I've tried every solution out there on the internet such as AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting and non solved my...
  8. Airpods Connect and Immediately Disconnect

Airpods Connect and Immediately Disconnect: I am having issues connecting my Airpods to my Surface laptop with Windows 10. I can successfully pair the airpods, but when I try to connect them, they immediately disconnect. When they are briefly connected, it doesn't read "voice, music" and I am unable to get sound. They...
  9. AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting.

AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting.: I'm using my computer, and it randomly disconnects and reconnects. It's very annoying. I've tried updating drivers, and forgetting the AirPods and repairing, but no avail....
  10. airpods keep disconnecting

airpods keep disconnecting: My airpods have worked fine with my laptop since I got them until this week. The will disconnect automatically after about 1 minute of use, then reconnect after about 10 seconds. It will repeat this process on its own 3 to 4 times, then will stop. I have run the blue tooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpods connect then disconnect

2. AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro

3. airpods wont stay connected to microsoft 10

4. airpods keep disconnecting windows 10,
  5. power airpods disconnecting windows 10,
  6. airpods disconnecting from laptop