Windows 10: Airpods Dont Show Up Under Add a Device

Discus and support Airpods Dont Show Up Under Add a Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im trying to connect my airpods to my windows 10 pc and am using a usb 5.0 adapter. I have updated all bluetooth drivers and even still my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xLEGITvPANDAx, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Airpods Dont Show Up Under Add a Device

Im trying to connect my airpods to my windows 10 pc and am using a usb 5.0 adapter. I have updated all bluetooth drivers and even still my computer doesnt show my airpods when i try to add a device. I have tried everything I can find online with no luck. p

:)

xLEGITvPANDAx, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Berglof Win User

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Berglof Win User

Airpods Dont Show Up Under Add a Device

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

I should have said thank you.

Berglof, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Airpods Dont Show Up Under Add a Device

1. Airpods Dont Show Up Under Add a Device - Similar Threads - Airpods Dont Show

2. AirPods won’t show up in windows when I want to add the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods won’t show up in windows when I want to add the device: A couple months ago I learned how to connect my AirPods with my windows laptop. Everything was working seemingly well apart from small issues such as being forced to reconnect the device after a few days. 2-3 Days ago I noticed that my AirPod volume has drastically decreased...
  3. AirPods won’t show up in windows when I want to add the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods won’t show up in windows when I want to add the device: A couple months ago I learned how to connect my AirPods with my windows laptop. Everything was working seemingly well apart from small issues such as being forced to reconnect the device after a few days. 2-3 Days ago I noticed that my AirPod volume has drastically decreased...
  4. AirPods won’t show up in windows when I want to add the device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device: Hello,I have updated Bose drivers on my headphones, and I have updated device drives on my PC. I am able to connect my headphones to my iPhone, but they are not showing up as an option when trying to connect to my PC via Bluetooth.Windows 10 64-bit, version 21H2From...
  6. Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device: Hello,I have updated Bose drivers on my headphones, and I have updated device drives on my PC. I am able to connect my headphones to my iPhone, but they are not showing up as an option when trying to connect to my PC via Bluetooth.Windows 10 64-bit, version 21H2From...
  7. Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device

8. Bluetooth device not showing up when I add a device.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth device not showing up when I add a device.: I have a set of JIB wireless headphones. They work completly fine on all devices and even laptops. When I try to connect them with my computer, they dont seem to show up. For a matter of fact, no bluetooth device connects to my computer. Things I tired:- Updating/Removing...
  9. Microphone not showing up under input devices.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone not showing up under input devices.: Hey guys, I just got a new computer today, but I'm running into an issue. My microphone isn't picking up anything and when I went to check my sound settings, it wasn't even showing up at all under input devices. It's plugged in correctly and I never had any problems with it...
  10. Add a bluetooth device is not showing up

Add a bluetooth device is not showing up: My PC OS Build: [img] I click "Add Bluetooth and other devices" to add 2 bluetooth controller of Mixed Reality but it do not popup any windows... (It has been showed the windows to find bluetooth device before) Anyone have the same issue with that build? 141106