Windows 10: AirPods don't work as well with my PC.

Discus and support AirPods don't work as well with my PC. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a pair of AirPods first gen for myself when I got my MacBook, and they seem to be working well. The quality is great, the battery life is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Portal_Icon, Apr 22, 2021.

1. AirPods don't work as well with my PC.

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]I bought a pair of AirPods first gen for myself when I got my MacBook, and they seem to be working well. The quality is great, the battery life is long, and I don't really have many issues. They work perfectly on all of my apple products obviously. Even my amazon products and TV support them with no hiccup. The problem arises when I try to use them on my windows computer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Before I get tons of comments from captain obvious: yeah, I know that AirPods are an Apple product, not a Microsoft product. They've done fine in the past working on my PC as regular Bluetooth headphones, I just want to figure out how to fix this problem that started.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]The problem in question is that they seem to stutter and jitter in audio. it will seem like they disconnected when in reality, they just completely cut out. They can still be connected and I won't get any sound. This is almost always followed by the stuttering and rapid cutting out before it just stops working.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]They connect fine, and whenever I first pair them, there don't seem to be many problems. It happens after I have paired them and used them. They never want to stay connected. It also always seems that any bold or intensive video is making them cut out, such as a graphics-heavy video game. It can also happen whenever I'm listening to music a little too loud. Sometimes, it just happens for no reason. It's actually gotten to a point now where when I first connect them, they stutter and cut out for a few seconds before they just stop working. Within seconds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]I like using my AirPods for everything because it's more convenient than having multiple pairs of headphones that I have to manage. Plus, they were expensive. So, i wanna get the most use out of them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Is there a way to figure out what is making it do this? If there is, can I fix it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]P.S. The hardware shouldn't have much to do with it. This was an issue that occurred even before I had totally replaced the motherboard, CPU, GPU, power supply, and hard drive[/COLOR]

:)

Portal_Icon, Apr 22, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 22, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 22, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

AirPods don't work as well with my PC.

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

AirPods don't work as well with my PC.

1. AirPods don't work as well with my PC. - Similar Threads - AirPods don't

2. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...
  3. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...
  4. AirPods on new Windows 11 computer don't play notifications when nothing else is playing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods on new Windows 11 computer don't play notifications when nothing else is playing.: I recently purchased a new computer as my old one was nearing its EOL, Windows wouldn't even let me upgrade it to Windows 11, despite it having 1 generation too old of a CPU than the one they require. Anyway, on Windows 10 with my AirPod Maxs, if I had nothing playing, when...
  5. AirPods on new Windows 11 computer don't play notifications when nothing else is playing.

AirPods on new Windows 11 computer don't play notifications when nothing else is playing.: I recently purchased a new computer as my old one was nearing its EOL, Windows wouldn't even let me upgrade it to Windows 11, despite it having 1 generation too old of a CPU than the one they require. Anyway, on Windows 10 with my AirPod Maxs, if I had nothing playing, when...
  6. AirPod MAx Headphones don't show up as an Audio device when connected through bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPod MAx Headphones don't show up as an Audio device when connected through bluetooth: Hello, I have airpod max headphones I am trying to connect to my PC. The Bluetooth says it is connected. But when I pull up my playback devices they don't show up for me to select them. And when I pull my sound decvies in playback they show up and they "disconnected" with a...
  7. AirPod MAx Headphones don't show up as an Audio device when connected through bluetooth

AirPod MAx Headphones don't show up as an Audio device when connected through bluetooth: Hello, I have airpod max headphones I am trying to connect to my PC. The Bluetooth says it is connected. But when I pull up my playback devices they don't show up for me to select them. And when I pull my sound decvies in playback they show up and they "disconnected" with a...
  8. Using AirPods Pro 2 on the computer, microphone Don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using AirPods Pro 2 on the computer, microphone Don't work: I tried almost everything in the settings, maybe I missed something, I would appreciate your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-airpods-pro-2-on-the-computer-microphone/e9670c37-5e1a-4f42-89bf-21ee3bdaa101
  9. Using AirPods Pro 2 on the computer, microphone Don't work

Using AirPods Pro 2 on the computer, microphone Don't work: I tried almost everything in the settings, maybe I missed something, I would appreciate your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-airpods-pro-2-on-the-computer-microphone/e9670c37-5e1a-4f42-89bf-21ee3bdaa101
  10. Airpods Don't Properly Connect to Laptop

Airpods Don't Properly Connect to Laptop: Hello,I have had my pair of Airpods Pro for longer than a year now and whenever I try to connect them to my laptop, it'**** or miss. At first I thought because these were Apple products and my laptop was not, I needed to turn bluetooth off on every Apple product I had near...