Windows 10: airpods keep disconnecting

Discus and support airpods keep disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My airpods have worked fine with my laptop since I got them until this week. The will disconnect automatically after about 1 minute of use, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by whoomp3, Apr 28, 2020.

1. whoomp3 Win User

airpods keep disconnecting

My airpods have worked fine with my laptop since I got them until this week. The will disconnect automatically after about 1 minute of use, then reconnect after about 10 seconds. It will repeat this process on its own 3 to 4 times, then will stop. I have run the blue tooth troubleshooting, and each time it says it has fixed the blue tooth radio status, but the issue is still there. I have also tried unpairing my airpods and connecting them again, but that hasn't worked either.

:)

whoomp3, Apr 28, 2020

2. airpods disconnect in 1 second

i've been through lots of posts but none seem to fix my issue connecting airpods to my Surface laptop. The airpods paired successfully and when i click connect it connects for about 1 second and then disconnects. I see lots of posts about device manager
    and the power manager tab but there is no power manager tab. i see lots of posts about locating aripods in the human interface but they are not listed. i found one post about airpods under the bluetooth menu but nothing there seems to fix anything.

airpods worked seamlessly with my iphone.

thanks!

crazyswazy, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 28, 2020
  4. airpods keep disconnecting

Airpod Pro pairing

Hi HudsonPitchford,

My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

See the suggestions on the following link of a website that some Windows MVPs share, they are the detailed steps to pair and connect them to Windows, if you can't make them work, you can go to the section >> How to Fix Windows 10 Apple AirPod Sync Problems

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-airpods...

Let me know if you have something else that I can help you with, I'd be happy to help.

Happy holidays

Regards,

Marc M.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MarcMorelli56, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

airpods keep disconnecting

1. airpods keep disconnecting - Similar Threads - airpods keep disconnecting

2. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from my Airpods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from my Airpods: Hi,I would like to request help for fixing the bluetooth disconnection from my Airpods. The connection worked for 2 weeks after I purchased my current laptop however in my 3rd week, I noticed that my Bluetooth kept flickering from connected to disconnected. I have tried...
  3. Airpods disconnect after a minute

Airpods disconnect after a minute: I've had my airpods for 8 months with no issues until about a week ago. At first, I noticed that when I connected my airpods, instead of saying 'Connected music, voice', it only said 'Connected music' and the microphone on the airpods was no longer working. After a day or two...
  4. AirPods keeps disconnecting or cutting off actually from Windows 10 laptop

AirPods keeps disconnecting or cutting off actually from Windows 10 laptop: Hi, My AirPods Pro works great on my Apple devices in all situations. However on my Windows 10 laptop they work as long as I’m not watching a video in full screen mode - if I do, they’ll work for a few minutes and then cut off.. It says they’re still connected, but no sound...
  5. Airpods Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10

Airpods Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10: Hi everyone you will love my solution to this issue : My new Airpods 2 worked fine for couple of days and then after that they kept disconnecting I've tried every solution out there on the internet such as AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting and non solved my...
  6. Airpods Connect and Immediately Disconnect

Airpods Connect and Immediately Disconnect: I am having issues connecting my Airpods to my Surface laptop with Windows 10. I can successfully pair the airpods, but when I try to connect them, they immediately disconnect. When they are briefly connected, it doesn't read "voice, music" and I am unable to get sound. They...
  7. AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting.

AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting.: I'm using my computer, and it randomly disconnects and reconnects. It's very annoying. I've tried updating drivers, and forgetting the AirPods and repairing, but no avail....
  8. airpods disconnect in 1 second

airpods disconnect in 1 second: i've been through lots of posts but none seem to fix my issue connecting airpods to my Surface laptop. The airpods paired successfully and when i click connect it connects for about 1 second and then disconnects. I see lots of posts about device manager and the power manager...
  9. AirPods keep disconnecting to my windows 10 laptop PLZ HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AirPods keep disconnecting to my windows 10 laptop PLZ HELP: ok so before my airpods would connect to my laptop fine if i put them in my ears. but now they dont. i press connect, it says connected for a few seconds then it goes back to just being paired. i have tried tryed scanning for new drivers but it says im up to date. iv also...
  10. AirPods keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on a Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    AirPods keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on a Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] A new Bluetooth feature in Windows 10 makes pairing third-party devices faster and convenient. It significantly cuts short the time and efforts required in digging through the settings menu to find and add a Bluetooth device item. However, not all [...] This post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpodspair but dont connect

2. airpods power management in windows 10

3. airpods windows driver