Windows 10: Airpods keep losing audio.

Discus and support Airpods keep losing audio. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had this problem for weeks now. My airpods don't necessarily disconnect from the device but lose audio. It only works again after i disconnect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donayan Sahdev, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Airpods keep losing audio.

I have had this problem for weeks now. My airpods don't necessarily disconnect from the device but lose audio. It only works again after i disconnect and connect again, but it goes back to no audio in about 10 minutes, sometimes even in 5. I have an Asus VivoBook X509JA.30. It doesn't seem to be a problem with my airpods because it works well with other devices. Please help me fix this problem.

:)

Donayan Sahdev, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 16, 2021
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GoogleAirpods keep losing audio. :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Berglof Win User

Airpods keep losing audio.

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Airpods keep losing audio.

1. Airpods keep losing audio. - Similar Threads - Airpods keep losing

2. Headset keeps losing audio on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset keeps losing audio on Windows 11: I recently got a new Logitech Zone Vibe 125, which comes with an USB bluetooth adapter. I use it mostly for work, I make/receive phone calls or meeting through Zoom, and sometimes I listen to music during my free time.The audio will sometimes just disconnect out of nowhere, I...
  3. Headset keeps losing audio on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset keeps losing audio on Windows 11: I recently got a new Logitech Zone Vibe 125, which comes with an USB bluetooth adapter. I use it mostly for work, I make/receive phone calls or meeting through Zoom, and sometimes I listen to music during my free time.The audio will sometimes just disconnect out of nowhere, I...
  4. Airpod Flickering Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpod Flickering Audio: I've been having an issue since the last Windows update that causes my audio to rapidly flicker back and forth between Speakers, my Airpod Stereo Audio, and Airpod AG Audio. If I revert back to the last update, it fixes my audio, but I would like a more long term solution...
  5. Stereo audio keeps cutting, but headset works in Airpods

Stereo audio keeps cutting, but headset works in Airpods: Hello, I am having an issue where my stereo headphones output setting for my AirPods keep cutting. I have to switch audio to the headset for 2 seconds, and back to stereo for it to work and then cut out again... This makes me miss the content being played and is very...
  6. Windows 10 loses audio when using AirPod Pros

Windows 10 loses audio when using AirPod Pros: I recently paired a set of airpod pros to my Windows 10 system Thinkpad X1 Carbon. I use it for Webex and Teams calls. Initially everything works well. After I hang up from a Webex or Teams session, my Windows system no longer has any audio signal. I have to reboot to get...
  7. Crackly Airpod's audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackly Airpod's audio: Hello, I have made the same question like this a couple of days ago about my Airpod's audio problem. My Airpod's have this weird audio problem where every 10-20 seconds it makes a weird crackly, annoying sound. The person who answered my question before did solve my problem,...
  8. Airpod's audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airpod's audio problem: Hello! I have this problem with my AirPods that I recently found out about a week ago and it's still happening. My audio is very bad and is in extremely low quality. There's a pausing every 2 seconds with a crackly, annoying sound sounds like a microphone underwater or in the...
  9. Keep losing audio

Keep losing audio: Hello Support, Whenever I watch YouTube or interact with anything that has to do with sound. Sound plays for a little bit, like 10-15 seconds, sometimes longer. After that I have to lower the volume and raise it back up in order to get sound. Whenever I lose sound I have to...
  10. Keep Losing audio drivers??

Keep Losing audio drivers??: I've got a HP Probook 6560b running Win 10 current build to 2019. There are 2 users, myself and my wife on it. All my wife uses it for is general browsing/social media etc but very little audio unless it's on social media for the most part. Sometimes after using it and...