Windows 10: AirPods Messed up all other input devices

Discus and support AirPods Messed up all other input devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently used my Apple AirPods Bluetooth "Headset" with my Windows 10 laptop, after disconnecting them and using my HyperX headset I find that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ResoluteVondar, Jun 19, 2020.

1. AirPods Messed up all other input devices

Recently used my Apple AirPods Bluetooth "Headset" with my Windows 10 laptop, after disconnecting them and using my HyperX headset I find that my microphone no longer works, this also goes for any other microphone including the built in microphone picking up absolutely zero sound.

:)

ResoluteVondar, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 19, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GoogleAirPods Messed up all other input devices :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Jun 19, 2020
  4. AirPods Messed up all other input devices

airpods disconnect in 1 second

i've been through lots of posts but none seem to fix my issue connecting airpods to my Surface laptop. The airpods paired successfully and when i click connect it connects for about 1 second and then disconnects. I see lots of posts about device manager
    and the power manager tab but there is no power manager tab. i see lots of posts about locating aripods in the human interface but they are not listed. i found one post about airpods under the bluetooth menu but nothing there seems to fix anything.

airpods worked seamlessly with my iphone.

thanks!

crazyswazy, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

AirPods Messed up all other input devices

1. AirPods Messed up all other input devices - Similar Threads - AirPods Messed input

2. Windows Update messed with audio input devices microphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update messed with audio input devices microphones: Hello, I updated my laptop yesterday, and today, I noticed that none of my audio input devices were functioning correctly. At first, I thought the problem was with my headset microphone, but even the preinstalled microphone array was not working. While troubleshooting, I...
  3. Windows Update messed with audio input devices microphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update messed with audio input devices microphones: Hello, I updated my laptop yesterday, and today, I noticed that none of my audio input devices were functioning correctly. At first, I thought the problem was with my headset microphone, but even the preinstalled microphone array was not working. While troubleshooting, I...
  4. Windows Update messed with input devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update messed with input devices: Hello, I updated my laptop yesterday, and today, I noticed that none of my audio input devices were functioning correctly. At first, I thought the problem was with my headset microphone, but even the preinstalled microphone array was not working. While troubleshooting, I...
  5. Windows Update messed with input devices

Windows Update messed with input devices: Hello, I updated my laptop yesterday, and today, I noticed that none of my audio input devices were functioning correctly. At first, I thought the problem was with my headset microphone, but even the preinstalled microphone array was not working. While troubleshooting, I...
  6. My type input bars are all messed up see pictures below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My type input bars are all messed up see pictures below: I recently got a fresh new install of windows 11 on my computer, ever since my search bars, type bars and microsoft programs are all black with some you can't even see what your writing. Does anyone know how to fix this?Photos failed to upload so i'll send it on imgur...
  7. My type input bars are all messed up see pictures below

My type input bars are all messed up see pictures below: I recently got a fresh new install of windows 11 on my computer, ever since my search bars, type bars and microsoft programs are all black with some you can't even see what your writing. Does anyone know how to fix this?Photos failed to upload so i'll send it on imgur...
  8. Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices: Hello i ve a problem with connecting my airpods to my windows 10 it appears as audio at first and then appears as other devices i connected my brothers and fathers and they connected fine mine keeps appearing as other devices i updated the drivers and did the troubleshooting...
  9. "Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices): I've been experiencing issues very similar to the ones experienced by another user in the following post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/9x3uje/unacknowledged_windows_1809_bluetooth_disconnect/ with one exception, my airpods will experience this same lack of...
  10. Time zone is all messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    Time zone is all messed up: I am located in Europe and all I know is that during the Win10 install it does not have the option to select a Time zone. The default time zone is Pacific Time which is -9 hours behind my time zone. So for example, when installing Win10 locally here on a Friday February...