Windows 10: AirPods Mic not working

Discus and support AirPods Mic not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recently had problems with getting my AirPods to connect to my Surface Book 2. Called Microsoft support, and they told me to delete the driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aaronthetechguy, Aug 28, 2019.

1. AirPods Mic not working

So I recently had problems with getting my AirPods to connect to my Surface Book 2. Called Microsoft support, and they told me to delete the driver. Now my AirPods connect to my computer, but just for sound. The mic doesn't connect. Does anyone know where I can re-download the driver so that I can get the mic working again?

:)

Aaronthetechguy, Aug 28, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 28, 2019
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Aug 28, 2019
  4. AirPods Mic not working

Apple Airpods Mic not working

I can hear out of my air pods (wireless headphones by apple), but the mic does not work. All my drivers are up to date and the air pods are not broken. I troubleshooted but it said nothing was wrong. I want to use my mic but cannot when linking it to my
    alien ware computer.

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

CarsonSolaz, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

AirPods Mic not working

1. AirPods Mic not working - Similar Threads - AirPods Mic working

2. Airpods connected mic, but no output.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected mic, but no output.: I've been trying to connect my Gen 2 Airpods Pro to my Windows 11 PC laptop, but I've encountered a problem. After successfully pairing and connecting the Airpods, it says Connected Mic, but nothing else. I go to output options, and there is nothing but the standard speakers...
  3. Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.: Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:Removing the device and...
  4. Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.: Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:Removing the device and...
  5. Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11: Hi there, since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11. If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.any idea what's going wrong?thanks a lotBestDaniele...
  6. Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11: Hi there, since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11. If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.any idea what's going wrong?thanks a lotBestDaniele...
  7. AirPods Pro Mic or Audio Not Working In Applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods Pro Mic or Audio Not Working In Applications: Experience:Outside of applications, both my mic and audio work fine. If I open up an application like Discord for example, my mic will not work. To fix my mic, I go into the settings of whatever application I am using and change the input device. This will fix my mic, but it...
  8. airpods mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods mic: is there some kind off app i can use on windows 10 for normal airpods mic to work submitted by /u/LengthinessDry8998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfyvbz/airpods_mic/
  9. Airpods Mic Not Working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Mic Not Working on Windows 10: Hello all, I recently built a new pc Windows 10 OS, and I would like to use my Apple Airpods to listen to and talk in meetings. However, I can only use them as headphones. The audio that comes out is fine, but I need to use the airpods as a mic as well. The airpods don't...
  10. MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS.: DEAR SIR/MADDAM, Dear i am having the second version of Apple's Airpod's and they were working fine till now. But now it is having a problem of not having the mic. Before it was fine from 3-4 days before it was not showing. Before it was showing- Connected Audio, Voice but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpods microphone does not work of microsoft surface

2. airpods mic wont work on discord

3. airpods windows 10 microphone not working

4. airpods microphone are not on pc,
  5. airpods mi doesnt work on pc,
  6. airpods microphone driver,
  7. airpods mic not working on pc,
  8. no mic with airpods on windows 10,
  9. airpods mic not working windows,
  10. airpods pro windows 10 microphone is not working,
  11. airpods win 10 mic