Windows 10: airpods mic

Discus and support airpods mic in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; is there some kind off app i can use on windows 10 for normal airpods mic to work submitted by /u/LengthinessDry8998 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LengthinessDry8998, Mar 29, 2021.

1. airpods mic

/u/LengthinessDry8998, Mar 29, 2021

2. AirPods Mic not working

So I recently had problems with getting my AirPods to connect to my Surface Book 2. Called Microsoft support, and they told me to delete the driver. Now my AirPods connect to my computer, but just for sound. The mic doesn't connect. Does anyone know where
    I can re-download the driver so that I can get the mic working again?

Edit: Nevermind, it works again.

Aaronthetechguy, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Airpod Pro Mic not working on Windows 10 pc

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me. Due to the pandemic I am working from home and I have recently purchased a pair of Apple Airpod Pro's for MS teams calls however I can't get the mic to work. I've connected the airpods to my windows 10 pc ok and they play
    sound fine however I don't have an option to select the the airpods mic. When I go to the sound
    settings>sound settings>sound control panel there's no option for the Airpods as a recording device:

airpods mic 6440d799-3a01-40cd-bb5e-c79383735067?upload=true.jpg

airpods mic ad134205-8358-4cc5-9b36-d511f07b854f?upload=true.jpg

This is a bit strange as when I first connected the airpods to my pc they were an recording option but it didn't work.

I've tried everything like installing the latest drivers, updating the latest windows updates etc. Has anyone had the same issue and got airpod pros mic working properly on windows 10? The mic works fine on my ipad and android phone so I know the mic works

If it helps here are some of my PC details:

• PC: HP Pavillion Gaming Notebook
    • Windows 10 Home version 1909
    • Bluetooth 4.0 (i think)

I'm annoyed that I spent some time reading / watching reviews before deciding to purchase these Airpods and I did not come across anything about issues with the mic. I just thought being a high end, popular bluetooth wireless earphones that they would be
    100% compatible

Timmah2020, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

airpods mic

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

airpods mic

1. airpods mic - Similar Threads - airpods mic

2. Airpods connected mic, but no output.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected mic, but no output.: I've been trying to connect my Gen 2 Airpods Pro to my Windows 11 PC laptop, but I've encountered a problem. After successfully pairing and connecting the Airpods, it says Connected Mic, but nothing else. I go to output options, and there is nothing but the standard speakers...
  3. Airpods connected mic, but no output.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods connected mic, but no output.: I've been trying to connect my Gen 2 Airpods Pro to my Windows 11 PC laptop, but I've encountered a problem. After successfully pairing and connecting the Airpods, it says Connected Mic, but nothing else. I go to output options, and there is nothing but the standard speakers...
  4. Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.: Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:Removing the device and...
  5. Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.: Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:Removing the device and...
  6. Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11: Hi there, since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11. If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.any idea what's going wrong?thanks a lotBestDaniele...
  7. Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11: Hi there, since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11. If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.any idea what's going wrong?thanks a lotBestDaniele...
  8. Sudden bad quality AirPod mic after downloading windows 10 with usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden bad quality AirPod mic after downloading windows 10 with usb: my mic was working was clear until i had to download windows 10 using an usb file. Please help, maybe i’m missing a driver or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudden-bad-quality-airpod-mic-after-downloading/12be8d40-ccc8-4525-909d-8e81fc43c3eb
  9. Sudden bad quality AirPod mic after downloading windows 10 with usb

Sudden bad quality AirPod mic after downloading windows 10 with usb: my mic was working was clear until i had to download windows 10 using an usb file. Please help, maybe i’m missing a driver or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudden-bad-quality-airpod-mic-after-downloading/12be8d40-ccc8-4525-909d-8e81fc43c3eb
  10. Sudden bad quality AirPod mic after downloading windows 10 with usb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging