Windows 10: Airpods not playing ALL PC audio

Discus and support Airpods not playing ALL PC audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a specific issue about certain sound sources not playing through bluetooth-connected Airpods. This problem is occurring on an HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JackKelly7, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Airpods not playing ALL PC audio

Hi everyone,

I have a specific issue about certain sound sources not playing through bluetooth-connected Airpods. This problem is occurring on an HP laptop that runs Windows 10. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Youtube plays through my Airpods, however audio from a Zoom meeting does not and continues to play out of my laptop's speakers, even when, for example, Spotify is playing through my Airpods simultaneously.

In the Bluetooth devices settings page, under the Audio section, it says my Airpods are 'Connected voice, music". I believe the "music" part of that is why sound from Spotify and Youtube will play through the Airpods but not audio from Zoom, for example. I want ALL sound from my PC to go through my Airpods. Any ideas how to fix this? I do not own another set of bluetooth headphones.

I have tried going into the Advanced audio settings page titled "App volume and device preferences", under which I can specify which apps go through which audio output. Even when I changed Zoom's setting to go through my Airpods, the Zoom audio was not routed to my Airpods and continued to play through the laptop's speakers.

Thank you in advance.

:)

JackKelly7, Aug 24, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GoogleAirpods not playing ALL PC audio :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Problem with playing audio from Windows 10 PC to Apple Airpods.

I have a problem with playing audio from my Lenovo Yoga 900 running Windows 10.

When I start to play audio to my Airpods, the audio cuts out, and then sometimes returns after some time.

I have tried to update everything, and it still doesn't work properbly.

The Airpods work perfect on my android phone, so i dont think there is something wrong with them.

Can anyone please help me to figure it out, cause its really annoying.

Lukas Spender, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Airpods not playing ALL PC audio

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

Sorry isnt this just explaining how to pair the airpods? They are already paired and connected which i have also done twice. Its just that the audio starts to play then stops and sometimes comes back. Plus a lot of stuttering noises.

NadeenAhmed1, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Airpods not playing ALL PC audio

1. Airpods not playing ALL PC audio - Similar Threads - Airpods playing audio

2. Mic playing all pc audio except voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic playing all pc audio except voice: my mic that i know works used on xbox and is made for windows as well plays all audio from my desktop, except me talking. I have tried everything i could find anywhere else....
  3. Mic playing all pc audio except voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic playing all pc audio except voice: my mic that i know works used on xbox and is made for windows as well plays all audio from my desktop, except me talking. I have tried everything i could find anywhere else....
  4. Airpods are not working on pc video or audio calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods are not working on pc video or audio calls: Hello! Can you please tell me when I connect my airpods to my computer I hear everything but when I want to attend a Zoom meeting or any Video call I can't hear and My mic also does not work. I tried to set up the microphone on the Control panel but there was no sound. I also...
  5. Airpods are not working on pc video or audio calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods are not working on pc video or audio calls: Hello! Can you please tell me when I connect my airpods to my computer I hear everything but when I want to attend a Zoom meeting or any Video call I can't hear and My mic also does not work. I tried to set up the microphone on the Control panel but there was no sound. I also...
  6. Airpod Flickering Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpod Flickering Audio: I've been having an issue since the last Windows update that causes my audio to rapidly flicker back and forth between Speakers, my Airpod Stereo Audio, and Airpod AG Audio. If I revert back to the last update, it fixes my audio, but I would like a more long term solution...
  7. AirPods connected but not playing audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AirPods connected but not playing audio: I'm trying to use my laptop with my AirPods but for some reason audio isn't playing. When I go into Bluetooth settings it says it's connected and when I select the AirPods on the sound settings in the taskbar and adjust the volume I can hear the tone in the AirPods. Also when...
  8. airpods not recognized as audio on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods not recognized as audio on pc: I have my Bluetooth dongle, it's enabled and ready to pair , I connected the airpods and it says it's connected (sometimes connected for music) but no sound plays. my pc has windows 10 installed, how can I fix this? please send screenshots if possible submitted by...
  9. Airpod's audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airpod's audio problem: Hello! I have this problem with my AirPods that I recently found out about a week ago and it's still happening. My audio is very bad and is in extremely low quality. There's a pausing every 2 seconds with a crackly, annoying sound sounds like a microphone underwater or in the...
  10. Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods: I have seen the same question being asked last year but I don't see a solution. The Airpods are new and there are no connection or sounds issues with either of my iphones and Macbook but with my Dell laptop Inspiron 5559 (Windows 10), I cannot watch a video on any app without...