Windows 10: AirPods not working properly with windows 10 PLEASE HELP

Discus and support AirPods not working properly with windows 10 PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ok so ive been using my airpods with my laptop for a while now. Just recently my discord and all other sound have been going through my headphones.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FrazzeledCubeBoy, Jan 6, 2020.

1. AirPods not working properly with windows 10 PLEASE HELP

ok so ive been using my airpods with my laptop for a while now. Just recently my discord and all other sound have been going through my headphones. however my game sound is going through my laptop speakers. please let me know what i should do i really dont know what to do

submitted by /u/FrazzeledCubeBoy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FrazzeledCubeBoy, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Airpod Pro pairing

Hi HudsonPitchford,

My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

See the suggestions on the following link of a website that some Windows MVPs share, they are the detailed steps to pair and connect them to Windows, if you can't make them work, you can go to the section >> How to Fix Windows 10 Apple AirPod Sync Problems

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-airpods...

Let me know if you have something else that I can help you with, I'd be happy to help.

Happy holidays

Regards,

Marc M.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MarcMorelli56, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Nivs719 Win User

AirPods not working properly with windows 10 PLEASE HELP

Airpods bluethooth on Windows 10

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to connect my Airpods to my laptop(Windows 10).
    I'm enter to the Bluetooth settings, turn the bluetooth on, and press the icon "Add bluetooth or other device".

the system show that she search for device, but don't find the airpods!
    I will emphasize that the airpods turn on, and work greate with my iphone.

what can i do?

Thank's!

Nivs719, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

AirPods not working properly with windows 10 PLEASE HELP

1. AirPods not working properly with windows 10 PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - AirPods working properly

2. Accent colors not working properly in Windows 11, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent colors not working properly in Windows 11, please help!: For some reason the option to show accent colors on start and taskbar is greyed out when I'm using Light mode, only when I change to dark mode am I able to toggle it on or off. But even when I do change the accent color it doesn't affect the explorer tab at all as it's still...
  3. Accent colors not working properly in Windows 11, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent colors not working properly in Windows 11, please help!: For some reason the option to show accent colors on start and taskbar is greyed out when I'm using Light mode, only when I change to dark mode am I able to toggle it on or off. But even when I do change the accent color it doesn't affect the explorer tab at all as it's still...
  4. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!: My computer has a storage recycle bin that’s corrupt and I can’t even change the admin permissions my account says I’m an administrator but I still can’t click on certain files to even fix the problem so what should I do now? Because I tried everything...
  5. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!: My computer has a storage recycle bin that’s corrupt and I can’t even change the admin permissions my account says I’m an administrator but I still can’t click on certain files to even fix the problem so what should I do now? Because I tried everything...
  6. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. AirPods not working properly with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AirPods not working properly with Windows 10: I can connect my AirPods to my Windows 10 PC and they work great as headphones. But I would like to use them as a microphone and headphones. If I go to the taskbar and change my audio from "Headphones (AirPods Stereo)" to "Headset (AirPods Hands-Free AG Audio)" then I can use...
  8. AirPods not working properly with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods not working properly with Windows 10: I can connect my AirPods to my Windows 10 PC and they work great as headphones. But I would like to use them as a microphone and headphones. If I go to the taskbar and change my audio from "Headphones AirPods Stereo" to "Headset AirPods Hands-Free AG Audio" then I can use...
  9. Airpods not working properly with my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods not working properly with my windows 10 laptop: I have gen 2 airpods i bought in august 2020. Whenever i use my airpods with my laptop yoga 730 after a while the sound just stops until i change the audio device then change back. Does anyone know a fix for this? This issue dosent happen to me on my iphone just on my windows...
  10. Airpods wont work properly on windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airpods wont work properly on windows Bluetooth: honestly not sure if this is windows issue or apple issue but its still a pain in the ass nonetheless. whenever i connect my airpods to my PC, i doesn't play audio, sort of. for some reason apple has 2 output sources, stereo and something called "hands-free AG audio". it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. air pods on windows 10 not working properly

2. airpods pairing but wont connect www.windowsphoneinfo.com