Windows 10: AirPods not working with windows 10

Discus and support AirPods not working with windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, One week ago I bought a new Microsoft Laptop 3 and everything but my Airpods has been working fine. I am able to pair my Airpods and they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MisitkFirst, Mar 5, 2021.

1. AirPods not working with windows 10

Hello,

One week ago I bought a new Microsoft Laptop 3 and everything but my Airpods has been working fine.

I am able to pair my Airpods and they work fine for 5/6 minutes, then they suddenly disconnect they make that disconnection sound, audio starts playing from my laptop speaker and after about 5 seconds the connection is automatically reestablished Airpods make the connection sound and everything works fine for 5 minutes more, then everything again. They keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 5 minutes or so.

I asked my sister, who also has airpods and a new Dell laptop bought 1 month ago, and she has the same issue too.

I really need to fix this because I need my airpods and my laptop to study.

Lorenzo Zappa

:)

MisitkFirst, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Berglof Win User
    Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Eirvans Win User

AirPods not working with windows 10

AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Seems to be a different problem, they paired before and suddenly can't get paired again, mine is about list on ratio devices, but unable to access it, I set AirPods in pairing mode, enable Bluetooth on Windows 10, search devices in ratio and select AirPods Pro, but they don't synchronize, just never respond.

Eirvans, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

AirPods not working with windows 10

1. AirPods not working with windows 10 - Similar Threads - AirPods working

2. Apple AirPods micro partially doesn't work. Output is ok, input is not ok

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple AirPods micro partially doesn't work. Output is ok, input is not ok: Hello,For a few months now, my Surface Windows 11 has not been able to pick up the microphone of the regularly connected AirPods.So I have to use the headphones as output and the computer microphone as input but with a lot of discomfort because during the calls you can hear...
  3. Apple AirPods micro partially doesn't work. Output is ok, input is not ok

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple AirPods micro partially doesn't work. Output is ok, input is not ok: Hello,For a few months now, my Surface Windows 11 has not been able to pick up the microphone of the regularly connected AirPods.So I have to use the headphones as output and the computer microphone as input but with a lot of discomfort because during the calls you can hear...
  4. Airpods pro 2 not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods pro 2 not working on windows 10: My airpods just stopped working for no reason.They still work on my iphone. My other headphones also work on my PC. Literally nothing changed except they were disconnected from my PC at one point, I vaccumed slightly close to my pc then the next time 1 hour ago it stopped...
  5. Airpods pro 2 not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro 2 not working on windows 10: My airpods just stopped working for no reason.They still work on my iphone. My other headphones also work on my PC. Literally nothing changed except they were disconnected from my PC at one point, I vaccumed slightly close to my pc then the next time 1 hour ago it stopped...
  6. Airpods pro 2 not working on windows 10

7. Why doesn't my Airpods pro microphone work on my Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my Airpods pro microphone work on my Windows 11 PC?: The microphone on my AirPods Pro does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-airpods-pro-microphone-work-on-my/db33248c-a1c3-4084-af72-1f4fe48a7f28
  8. Why doesn't my Airpods pro microphone work on my Windows 11 PC?

Why doesn't my Airpods pro microphone work on my Windows 11 PC?: The microphone on my AirPods Pro does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-airpods-pro-microphone-work-on-my/db33248c-a1c3-4084-af72-1f4fe48a7f28
  9. Airpods are not working on pc video or audio calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods are not working on pc video or audio calls: Hello! Can you please tell me when I connect my airpods to my computer I hear everything but when I want to attend a Zoom meeting or any Video call I can't hear and My mic also does not work. I tried to set up the microphone on the Control panel but there was no sound. I also...
  10. Airpods are not working on pc video or audio calls

Airpods are not working on pc video or audio calls: Hello! Can you please tell me when I connect my airpods to my computer I hear everything but when I want to attend a Zoom meeting or any Video call I can't hear and My mic also does not work. I tried to set up the microphone on the Control panel but there was no sound. I also...