Windows 10: AirPods paired but won't connect.

Discus and support AirPods paired but won't connect. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; AirPods paired but won' connect, I tried: -Deleting the drivers and updating them. -Putting Bluetooth Support Service to Automatic and restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeonardoMorales5, Nov 22, 2019.

1. AirPods paired but won't connect.

AirPods paired but won' connect, I tried:

-Deleting the drivers and updating them.

-Putting Bluetooth Support Service to Automatic and restarting

-Troubleshooted everything

-Tried every 'connect' button on every window I know such as:

-Sound control panel, Devices and Printers, Bluetooth settings, Action Center (Connect button)

And still doesn't connect

-Scanned for hardware changes

It shows up on my Playback settings as disconnected (AirPods Stereo and AirPods Hands Free AG). Everytime I hit the connect button nothing happens.

:)

LeonardoMorales5, Nov 22, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GoogleAirPods paired but won't connect. :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Airpods pair to Windows 10 PC, volume can barely be heard

Check in Sound Properties, they may have connected as a Hands Free device, (much lower volume), and a Stereo device...
    if so, enable the proper one...

AirPods paired but won't connect. [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 22, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

AirPods paired but won't connect. [​IMG]

Thema:

AirPods paired but won't connect.

1. AirPods paired but won't connect. - Similar Threads - AirPods paired won't

2. Can not detect and connect my airpods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not detect and connect my airpods: Please help to detect and connect my Apple airpods via bluetooth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-detect-and-connect-my-airpods/5dce9f66-a288-4d4e-aae5-3b3d0351330e
  3. Connection airpods troubles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connection airpods troubles: Today my Apple Airpods that I use with my laptop began to only output at max volume. Regardless of the position of the volume slider, the Airpods output volume equivalent to level 100. Muting does work, but any other level is too loud. Recently, I updated by drivers for...
  4. Bluetooth Pairs and Connects but won't play audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Pairs and Connects but won't play audio: Hello all, The basic info: I have a Dell XPS-15 running Windows 10, a Denon AVR-S710W receiver and Google Wifi. The receiver is hardwired to one of the Google Wifi pucks. Through iTunes, I'm able to use Apple Airplay to play my music library through my receiver and...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.: I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. I have updated Windows. I have unpaired the device and installed it again. I have turned bluetooth on and off. I have checked drivers. Nothing works. I have owned this type of mouse for years and this...
  6. headset pairs but won't connect

headset pairs but won't connect: my Senso ActivBuds S250 worked fine until last week when stopped connecting. They show as paired but won't stay connected. They work well on other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-pairs-but-wont-connect/1515e6b2-a0c2-445c-a701-ed657a3ce29c
  7. bluetooth devices paired but won't connect to window 10

bluetooth devices paired but won't connect to window 10: Hi, I am using a desktop with "Broadcom BCM20702 bluetooth 4.0 USB device" on windows 10. I have tried numerous times to connect bluetooth devices such as mouse, speakers, earpiece, though bluetooth but it always manage to pair but failed to connect. when this happens,...
  8. Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem)

Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem): Using Plantronics Bluetooth headphones (S5xx17). When they have been turned off, the only way they will reconnect to my BT source is by opening the Windows 10 Sounds panel (not the Settings>Bluetooth and Other Devices window that shows them paired) then selecting the Playback...
  9. Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem)

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem): Using Plantronics Bluetooth headphones (S5xx17). When they have been turned off, the only way they will reconnect to my BT source is by opening the Windows 10 Sounds panel (not the Settings>Bluetooth and Other Devices window that shows them paired) then selecting the Playback...
  10. Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting

Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting: Thank u for replying, I tried that as well as uninstalling the device and Bluetooth and not updating the driver, tested, didn't work then updated it still doesn't work, strange