Windows 10: Airpods pro audio cutting out on windows 10.

Discus and support Airpods pro audio cutting out on windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using my airpods pro on my laptop for almost a month now but recently the audio cuts off and sometimes comes back on when apps are switched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mathewsj1, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Mathewsj1 Win User

Airpods pro audio cutting out on windows 10.

I have been using my airpods pro on my laptop for almost a month now but recently the audio cuts off and sometimes comes back on when apps are switched . I have tried resetting and reconnecting the airpods, updating the drivers. There are no issues with connections or the airpods because they work fine with my iPhone. Any fixes?

:)

Mathewsj1, Sep 20, 2020

2. AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

I have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've had for a couple of weeks. Every time I connect them, the audio is fine but then a few seconds later the audio keeps cutting in and out. I have tried everything from disconnecting to reconnecting them, updating my
    Bluetooth driver, and trying everything I've found online but nothing works. The AirPod Pro's work perfectly fine on my phone, but not on my computer. And it's not just YouTube that I'm having the problem with, I tried using Spotify and Netflix with my AirPod
    Pro's and the audio keeps cutting out there as well. It's extremely frustrating, so if someone could help me I would appreciate it a ton.

KatrinaJane18, Sep 20, 2020
  3. par_0511 Win User
    AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

Good day! I am Independent Advisor Paul R. and also a Microsoft/Windows user like you and I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. I understand that you are having an issue with regards to your Airpod Pro that the audio is cutting in and
    out.

Are you using a laptop or a desktop?

Does your PC have a LAN connection?

Regards,

Paul R.

par_0511, Sep 20, 2020
  4. par_0511 Win User

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

Hi KatrinaJane18, is this also happening when you try your Airpods on a different computer?

Kindly check the steps below and see if you can change a couple of audio settings on your PC and check if it will have a different result.

- Find the audio logo in the bottom right corner, Right Click on it choose Sounds.

- On the top bar press Playback there should be ”xxxx Airpods Hands-Free” Right click on that device and disable it.

- Right click on ”xxxx Airpods Stereo” choose Properties go to the far right on the top Surround Sound or whichever is in there then click on that and from there choose Windows Sonic for Headphones

par_0511, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Airpods pro audio cutting out on windows 10. - Similar Threads - Airpods pro audio

2. Audio cuts in and out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cuts in and out: Audio has been having an issue way before build 22623.1037. It seems when Window has to load a program or do an activity. The audio cuts out and gets distorted while Windows 11 has to load something. Sometimes it does it when loading up a program like Steam or whatever, and...
  3. Audio cutting in an out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cutting in an out: So basically my audio seems to be cutting in and out. I have tested the headset on other computers so I know it's not that. But the weird thing is that it doesn't seem to be happening when watching videos. Only when gaming or chatting. I have tried most basic things that I...
  4. Airpods keep cutting out

Airpods keep cutting out: I know a lot of poeple have had this problem but I haven't found a solution that works! My airpods work perfectly well with other devices, but for some reason, after about 5 - 20 mins they stutter or cut out then if I leave the audio playing they sometimes come back on. If...
  5. Airpods - Cutting out on PC

Airpods - Cutting out on PC: Every time I connect my AirPods, to my windows 10 computer they always cutting out they work on my iPhone, iPad but with the windows computer It doesn't I tried updating Bluetooth Drivers all the things that have to do with Bluetooth. The only way for them to stay on for a...
  6. Airpods cutting out on windows 10

Airpods cutting out on windows 10: Reposting because the last time I asked this question, no one answered me. I've been using my Apple Airpods with my PC for a couple months, and recently I've started having this issue where the audio will cut out for extended periods of time. It still says that my...
  7. airpods sound cutting out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods sound cutting out: I've started using my airpods on my laptop and the sound cuts out at random times, usually about ever 30 minutes but it can happen at any time. The airpods are still connected to windows but they aren't playing any sound and they dont show up in the playback devices. I'm...
  8. Airpods Stereo audio cutting out

Airpods Stereo audio cutting out: I've been using my Apple Airpods with my PC for a couple months, and recently I've started having this issue where the audio will cut out for extended periods of time. It still says that my headphones are connected, but I get no sound coming from them. Sometimes the sound...
  9. Airpods continually cut in and out

Airpods continually cut in and out: Just recently, when I would connect my airpods to my computer, the audio would be distorted, like it was cutting in and out. I've tried the basic steps to fix this like forgetting the device and troubleshooting Bluetooth, but the only thing that seems to work to fix it is...
  10. AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out: I have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've had for a couple of weeks. Every time I connect them, the audio is fine but then a few seconds later the audio keeps cutting in and out. I have tried everything from disconnecting to reconnecting them, updating my Bluetooth driver, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpods pro cutting out on windows