Windows 10: Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices

Discus and support Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i ve a problem with connecting my airpods to my windows 10 it appears as audio at first and then appears as other devices i connected my brothers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MariamEl Gendii, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices

Hello i ve a problem with connecting my airpods to my windows 10 it appears as audio at first and then appears as other devices i connected my brothers and fathers and they connected fine mine keeps appearing as other devices i updated the drivers and did the troubleshooting as well and it doesn't appear in the playback devices as well i hope sb to help thanks in advance

:)

MariamEl Gendii, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Eirvans Win User

AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Seems to be a different problem, they paired before and suddenly can't get paired again, mine is about list on ratio devices, but unable to access it, I set AirPods in pairing mode, enable Bluetooth on Windows 10, search devices in ratio and select AirPods Pro, but they don't synchronize, just never respond.

Eirvans, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices

Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices

1. Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices - Similar Threads - Airpods pro cannot

2. My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device: Over the last few days, my AirPods have been connecting to my computer but cannot be used as an audio input or output device. I am even able to start and stop what is being played on my laptop using the onboard controls of my AirPods. I am running on Windows 11, and have...
  3. My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device: Over the last few days, my AirPods have been connecting to my computer but cannot be used as an audio input or output device. I am even able to start and stop what is being played on my laptop using the onboard controls of my AirPods. I am running on Windows 11, and have...
  4. Cannot get AirPods to connect in Stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get AirPods to connect in Stereo: Let me start by saying I have been trying to research and figure this out on my own for days. I have been through tons and tons of trouble shooting. Countless forum threads and solutions just dont seem to work for my specific case. I am at a complete loss on what to try next....
  5. Cannot get AirPods to connect in Stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get AirPods to connect in Stereo: Let me start by saying I have been trying to research and figure this out on my own for days. I have been through tons and tons of trouble shooting. Countless forum threads and solutions just dont seem to work for my specific case. I am at a complete loss on what to try next....
  6. Cannot get AirPods to connect in Stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. airpods pro connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airpods pro connection: when I connect airpods on my pc that make by windows 10 after some second disconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-pro-connection/79aa0f74-0f77-407b-a445-c46e0bf013f9
  8. airpod pro connection issue

airpod pro connection issue: hi i have the airpod pros and are trying to connect it to my dell inspiron product id: 00326-10000-00000-AA894 but it cant seem to even locate my airpods i was wondering if this is an issue on my drivers or how I change this so I can locate my airpods on the bluetooth menu....
  9. Connecting Airpods pro

Connecting Airpods pro: I'm trying to connect my airpods pro... I've been using air pods pro with my pc for months and out of the blue it just stops being able to connect. I tried resetting my airpods and Pairing them but that didnt work. then i tried deleting the device and then adding a new...
  10. AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro

AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro: I have successfully paired and repaired my airpods multiple times, however, they will not stay connected. I have not once been able to hear anything through my airpods. I've gone to Device Manager and turned off the 'Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device' and that...