Windows 10: AirPods Pro can't sincronize on Win 10

Discus and support AirPods Pro can't sincronize on Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello guys. I got a Asus TUF Gaming x570 WiFi, try to link via Bluetooth with my AirPods Pro but never connect, displaying a message "We didn't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eirvans, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Eirvans Win User

AirPods Pro can't sincronize on Win 10

Hello guys.

I got a Asus TUF Gaming x570 WiFi, try to link via Bluetooth with my AirPods Pro but never connect, displaying a message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again". Any clue how to fix this issue? My drivers are update, Bluetooth version is Intel 22.0.0.2, I installed from Microsoft Update Catalog.

AirPods Pro can't sincronize on Win 10 [​IMG]

AirPods Pro can't sincronize on Win 10 [​IMG]

:)

Eirvans, Dec 12, 2020

2. Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Dec 12, 2020
  4. AirPods Pro can't sincronize on Win 10

Airpod Pro pairing

Hi HudsonPitchford,

My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

See the suggestions on the following link of a website that some Windows MVPs share, they are the detailed steps to pair and connect them to Windows, if you can't make them work, you can go to the section >> How to Fix Windows 10 Apple AirPod Sync Problems

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-airpods...

Let me know if you have something else that I can help you with, I'd be happy to help.

Happy holidays

Regards,

Marc M.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MarcMorelli56, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

AirPods Pro can't sincronize on Win 10

1. AirPods Pro can't sincronize on Win 10 - Similar Threads - AirPods Pro can't

2. Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC: My airpods were not connecting to my PC so I decided to remove them and tried to pair them again. At first I couldn't remove the device, so I tried all the next options:Removing them from device manager.Removing keys from registry editor.Stopping the bluetooth support service...
  3. Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC: My airpods were not connecting to my PC so I decided to remove them and tried to pair them again. At first I couldn't remove the device, so I tried all the next options:Removing them from device manager.Removing keys from registry editor.Stopping the bluetooth support service...
  4. Airpods pro can't connect windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods pro can't connect windows 8: Previously, I used to connect to AirPods Pro stereo on my computer, but there was an old driver in avg.So I updated my driver, and since then, I only saw AirPods Pro Hands-Free on the sound reproduction device, but AirPods Pro Stereo disappeared, so I haven't been able to use...
  5. Airpods pro can't connect windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro can't connect windows 8: Previously, I used to connect to AirPods Pro stereo on my computer, but there was an old driver in avg.So I updated my driver, and since then, I only saw AirPods Pro Hands-Free on the sound reproduction device, but AirPods Pro Stereo disappeared, so I haven't been able to use...
  6. airpods pro connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airpods pro connection: when I connect airpods on my pc that make by windows 10 after some second disconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-pro-connection/79aa0f74-0f77-407b-a445-c46e0bf013f9
  7. AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10: Hello guys. I got an Asus TUF Gaming x570 WiFi, try to link via Bluetooth with my AirPods Pro but never connect, displaying a message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again". Any clue how to fix this issue? My drivers are update, Bluetooth version...
  8. airpod pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    airpod pro: Hello, I have tried multiple times connecting my airpod pros to my computer, however, everytime I do, it says that the driver is unavailable, I have tried uninstalling and updating the drivers and that did not work....
  9. AIrpods Pro - can't use microphone

AIrpods Pro - can't use microphone: This is a strange problem; since working from home during Covid, I have been using Airpods Pro for taking calls on Teams and Zoom with no problem, both on a Surface Book 2 & my current Surface Pro 7. When connected to either of these devices, it showed in the device list as...
  10. AirPods Pro and Windows 10

AirPods Pro and Windows 10: I'm trying to use my Airpods Pro variously as speakers and a headset for my Windows 10 PC. I've done the Bluetooth pairing no problem, however there are a couple of problems: There's no obvious rhyme or reason as to when Windows connects using headset/SCO profile and when...