Windows 10: Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5

Discus and support Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I connect my airpods with my Surface Pro 5 but it doesn't play sound. It keeps disconnecting. When I press connect it disconnects again. I read forums... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShawnIsi, Jul 29, 2020.

1. ShawnIsi Win User

Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5

I connect my airpods with my Surface Pro 5 but it doesn't play sound. It keeps disconnecting. When I press connect it disconnects again. I read forums where you disable the power saving options under Human Interface Devices in the Device Manager Control Panel but they don't show up there.

:)

ShawnIsi, Jul 29, 2020

2. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

I have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've had for a couple of weeks. Every time I connect them, the audio is fine but then a few seconds later the audio keeps cutting in and out. I have tried everything from disconnecting to reconnecting them, updating my
    Bluetooth driver, and trying everything I've found online but nothing works. The AirPod Pro's work perfectly fine on my phone, but not on my computer. And it's not just YouTube that I'm having the problem with, I tried using Spotify and Netflix with my AirPod
    Pro's and the audio keeps cutting out there as well. It's extremely frustrating, so if someone could help me I would appreciate it a ton.

KatrinaJane18, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5

1. Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5 - Similar Threads - Airpods Pro disconnect

2. Surface 5 pro will not boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface 5 pro will not boot: Surface pro 5 will not boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-5-pro-will-not-boot/7887d0f7-82ca-47d7-840b-457528a033f2
  3. Surface 5 pro will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface 5 pro will not boot: Surface pro 5 will not boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-5-pro-will-not-boot/7887d0f7-82ca-47d7-840b-457528a033f2
  4. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  5. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  6. microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro

microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro: THIS IS A WARNING NOT A QUESTION. I have tried to fix this **** for months. Nothing works and it never will. ! ! ! W A R N I N G ! ! ! DO NOT BUY AIRPODS PRO IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM ON A SURFACE PRO computer. Every two nights I have to uninstall the Marvell...
  7. Microsoft surface pro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft surface pro 5: Sorry this is a long one but please help! My first surface failed so my insurance gave me another one which im sure is a refurb. From first using it, i often had issues with turning it on. It seemed as though the power button just wouldnt respond and i'd have to hit it a...
  8. AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting.

AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting.: I'm using my computer, and it randomly disconnects and reconnects. It's very annoying. I've tried updating drivers, and forgetting the AirPods and repairing, but no avail....
  9. AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro

AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro: I have successfully paired and repaired my airpods multiple times, however, they will not stay connected. I have not once been able to hear anything through my airpods. I've gone to Device Manager and turned off the 'Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device' and that...
  10. Surface Pro 5

Surface Pro 5: Hi everyone! My Surface is stuck in an "infinite boot loop" I have done everything to try and fix it. I already tried to use the Recovery Media Tool on a USB, however, no drives come up when I try to reinstall windows. So, I then tried to manually create a partition drive in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect airpod to surface pro

2. airpods pro netflix windows disconnect

3. airpods disconnecting from surface pro