Windows 10: AirPods Pro doesn't play any sound when connected to the computer

Discus and support AirPods Pro doesn't play any sound when connected to the computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so, i started using airpods for the computer a while back however, later, my right airpods creates a tiny glitchy sound for a millisecond, and all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paper2222, Jan 2, 2020.

1. paper2222 Win User

AirPods Pro doesn't play any sound when connected to the computer

so, i started using airpods for the computer a while back

however, later, my right airpods creates a tiny glitchy sound for a millisecond, and all of a sudden there's no more sound from the computer.

it gets fixed if the "glitchy" sound plays again, but i want a better way to fix other than rng.

:)

paper2222, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 2, 2020
  4. AirPods Pro doesn't play any sound when connected to the computer

Airpod Pro pairing

Hi HudsonPitchford,

My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

See the suggestions on the following link of a website that some Windows MVPs share, they are the detailed steps to pair and connect them to Windows, if you can't make them work, you can go to the section >> How to Fix Windows 10 Apple AirPod Sync Problems

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-airpods...

Let me know if you have something else that I can help you with, I'd be happy to help.

Happy holidays

Regards,

Marc M.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MarcMorelli56, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

AirPods Pro doesn't play any sound when connected to the computer

1. AirPods Pro doesn't play any sound when connected to the computer - Similar Threads - AirPods Pro doesn't

2. Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.: I have Airpods Pro and Airpods Pro II.Airpods Pro I and Airpods Pro II can work in Win10Dell Latitude 7420.But Only Airpods Pro I has sound in my Win11, only connect successfully sound can hear then quiet.I have already try everything that can search in website such as...
  3. No sound when airpods are "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound when airpods are "Connected voice, music": This has been asked before but this is a very specific version of this problem. I connect the airpods and for a few seconds it works while the bluetooth settings say the airpods are "Connected music". Soon this automatically changes to "Connected voice, music" and that is...
  4. Airpods not playing sound while connected to device

Airpods not playing sound while connected to device: Hello! I bought a Bluetooth usb, so I can connect airpods and listen music with them. It tells me, that they are connected but when i wear them, the sound doesn't appear and the connected sound doesn't appear either which it should also the sound icon in the bottom right...
  5. airpods pro connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airpods pro connection: when I connect airpods on my pc that make by windows 10 after some second disconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-pro-connection/79aa0f74-0f77-407b-a445-c46e0bf013f9
  6. Airpods connected but no sound

Airpods connected but no sound: Hi, I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings, it looks...
  7. Connecting Airpods pro

Connecting Airpods pro: I'm trying to connect my airpods pro... I've been using air pods pro with my pc for months and out of the blue it just stops being able to connect. I tried resetting my airpods and Pairing them but that didnt work. then i tried deleting the device and then adding a new...
  8. Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10

Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10: I recently made a purchase of the AirPods Pro to use both with my iPhone and my Windows 10 operating Dell XPS laptop. They were working fine when I first got them but they're now having some issues. I am able to pair and connect them flawlessly, but when I start playing...
  9. poor sound quality in my airpods pro when connected to my computer.

poor sound quality in my airpods pro when connected to my computer.: When I'm listening to music on my computer with windows 10 with my AirPods pro the quality of the sounds is really poor. is there anything that I can do to improve it? I heard that I will need to change the protocol for the computer and the AirPods, is that right?...
  10. AirPods Pro doesn't play any sound when a program uses microphone

AirPods Pro doesn't play any sound when a program uses microphone: when a program is using the microphone and showing the icon, every sound from the computer completely gets cut off. when i go back to a program that doesn't use microphone, or quit the program, all the sounds come back. is there anyway to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpods wont play sound on pc