Windows 10: AirPods Pro have no audio from Windows 10 after half a second

Discus and support AirPods Pro have no audio from Windows 10 after half a second in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My AirPods Pro are connected to my Windows 10 laptop. I've used them together with no issues before. But recently, the AirPods lose all audio from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/agentp2319, Nov 23, 2020.

1. AirPods Pro have no audio from Windows 10 after half a second

My AirPods Pro are connected to my Windows 10 laptop. I've used them together with no issues before. But recently, the AirPods lose all audio from the laptop after the first half a second. You can only hear enough to remind you that it did connect. The device is still connected, it's just silent. After a few minutes of no audio you can usually get another half second.

I've already tried updating or uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, resetting the AirPods, etc. Apple and Microsoft support were both of no help, blaming the issue on each other. So I'm hoping someone here might have the solution.

submitted by /u/agentp2319
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/agentp2319, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Mathewsj1 Win User

Airpods pro audio cutting out on windows 10.

I have been using my airpods pro on my laptop for almost a month now but recently the audio cuts off and sometimes comes back on when apps are switched . I have tried resetting and reconnecting the airpods, updating the drivers. There are no issues with
    connections or the airpods because they work fine with my iPhone. Any fixes?

Mathewsj1, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Nov 23, 2020
  4. AirPods Pro have no audio from Windows 10 after half a second

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

I have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've had for a couple of weeks. Every time I connect them, the audio is fine but then a few seconds later the audio keeps cutting in and out. I have tried everything from disconnecting to reconnecting them, updating my
    Bluetooth driver, and trying everything I've found online but nothing works. The AirPod Pro's work perfectly fine on my phone, but not on my computer. And it's not just YouTube that I'm having the problem with, I tried using Spotify and Netflix with my AirPod
    Pro's and the audio keeps cutting out there as well. It's extremely frustrating, so if someone could help me I would appreciate it a ton.

KatrinaJane18, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

AirPods Pro have no audio from Windows 10 after half a second

1. AirPods Pro have no audio from Windows 10 after half a second - Similar Threads - AirPods Pro audio

2. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  3. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  4. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Airpod pro is pairing and connecting to WIndows 11 but no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod pro is pairing and connecting to WIndows 11 but no audio: Connected 2nd Gen Airpod Pro to my laptop. WHile pairing it tagged it as "AirPod Pro - Find My", not sure why its qualified as find my. I can connect the airpods but the audio is channeled to them...
  6. Airpod pro is pairing and connecting to WIndows 11 but no audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpod pro is pairing and connecting to WIndows 11 but no audio: Connected 2nd Gen Airpod Pro to my laptop. WHile pairing it tagged it as "AirPod Pro - Find My", not sure why its qualified as find my. I can connect the airpods but the audio is channeled to them...
  7. Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10: Hello, this issue first started appearing about 3 weeks ago after the latest windows update. When the issue occurs, the audio buzzes and video stutters briefly every half second. This issue persists until I restart my computer. After restarting, the issue may begin happening...
  8. Airpods pro audio cutting out on windows 10.

Airpods pro audio cutting out on windows 10.: I have been using my airpods pro on my laptop for almost a month now but recently the audio cuts off and sometimes comes back on when apps are switched . I have tried resetting and reconnecting the airpods, updating the drivers. There are no issues with connections or the...
  9. Use AirPods Pro mic and audio at the same time on windows 10

Use AirPods Pro mic and audio at the same time on windows 10: Has anyone found a working way to use the airpods pros mic and audio at the same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-airpods-pro-mic-and-audio-at-the-same-time-on/23bb116b-a200-4918-815a-99707875b2f9
  10. AirPods Pro and Windows 10

AirPods Pro and Windows 10: I'm trying to use my Airpods Pro variously as speakers and a headset for my Windows 10 PC. I've done the Bluetooth pairing no problem, however there are a couple of problems: There's no obvious rhyme or reason as to when Windows connects using headset/SCO profile and when...